PDA

View Full Version : Where exactly is the Paradise Park Hotel in Los Cristianos, Tenerife?

Lofty
06-07-2011, 20:08
Hi,
Can anyone advise where the Paradise Park is in Los Cristianos?
A friend has recommend i stay there next month (we usually stay at Cristian Sur) and he insists its not far from there.
Although a quick Google map search shows Paradise Park as being inland and quite a few miles from Los Cris....

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 20:20
I would say its a 10/15 mins further walk from Christian Sur mheading up past Victoria court just before Dinesia and colina park .about 30 mins down to the sea front

marbro8
06-07-2011, 20:20
Hi,
Can anyone advise where the Paradise Park is in Los Cristianos?
A friend has recommend i stay there next month (we usually stay at Cristian Sur) and he insists its not far from there.
Although a quick Google map search shows Paradise Park as being inland and quite a few miles from Los Cris....if you come out of the cristian sur turn right go down to the island and turn left past the el mirador go up the hill past the spar its next door, it would take you about 5 mins, there are 2 paradise parks in south tenerife the other one is by aqualand in san eugenio, but the one next to the spar is the one you are talking about, they actualy do deals during the day were you can pay 15 euros from 9.00 am till 7.00 pm for all inclusive with the use of the sun beds,parasol,pool and all you can eat and drink between those hours

onelegnofeet
06-07-2011, 20:29
it would take you about 5 mins,

......................Bloody Greyhound !!!!:eyebrows:

marbro8
06-07-2011, 20:32
......................Bloody Greyhound !!!!:eyebrows:lmao:crylaughing::crylaughing::cryla ughing:

Jackie
07-07-2011, 09:38
I would say its a 10/15 mins further walk from Christian Sur mheading up past Victoria court just before Dinesia and colina park .about 30 mins down to the sea front

Think you need a new battery in you 'car' OLNF to take that long ;) I would say a 10 to 15 minute walk to the sea front maximum, unless of course you are stopping in every bar en route ;). My sons girlfriend and her mate stayed there in May and loved it. Their room wasn't ready when they checked in, and because 30 minutes later it still wasn't ready they upgraded them to a 2 bed 2 bath suite because of the inconvenience.She said the staff were great and the food good. Her only gripe was the Spa treatments were quite expensive. I also have friends staying there later this month for the fourth time, so they obviously like it.

onelegnofeet
07-07-2011, 09:44
Think you need a new battery in you 'car' OLNF to take that long ;)

The tide was out the day i went !!!:eyebrows:

I always make allowances for those that may have walking problems ,i cant always tell from their posts .........my excuse :raspberry:

Balcony
07-07-2011, 16:54
Could take you an hour, or more from Cristian Sur to Paradise Park, as you have to go past some nifty restaurants and bars and you might feel the urge to stop a while! Other than that, 5 minutes.

10 minute walk from the hotel down to the beach/bus stops.

But avoid the hill. Exiting Cristian Sur, turn right, then left down at the traffic island. Over on the right are the aforementioned bars/restaurants. At the end of them is a new commercial centre. Just walk on the flat along side the centre past an entrance to Spar. Just past door is a break in the builkding with a walkway up. At the other side of that break is the hotel complex. Carry on to next corner and turn right and drift into the hotel main entrance. You'll hardly need to catch your breath.

Lofty
09-07-2011, 12:17
Thanks for all replies - I hadn't realised that there were 2 x Paradise Park complexes.
Might try and get a decent last minute deal there for either Aug or Oct.

I'm presuming this is the place :- http://www.hotelparadisepark.com/en/about-paradise-park.html

Once again thanks for your responses.

Harmonicaman
09-07-2011, 20:46
It is marked on this map (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=200146396252530989839.0004a7a825ca39997d2b 4&msa=0&ll=28.053784,-16.706107&spn=0.0089,0.021136) Lofty