PDA

View Full Version : Are there any fishing tackle shops in south Tenerife?

shierglas
08-07-2011, 04:02
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a fishing tackle shop,staying in Adeje,willing to travel if need be.

Jackie
08-07-2011, 07:23
Not sure about Adeje but the one my husband and son use is in Los Cristianos not far from the port. You need the walkway alongside SubWay (sandwich shop) and it is just up there on the left. They have everything any fisherman could ever want.

poker
08-07-2011, 08:37
There is one in Las Galettas also next to the enterance of the Alborado hotel .

Sent using Tapatalk.

shierglas
08-07-2011, 15:46
Not sure about Adeje but the one my husband and son use is in Los Cristianos not far from the port. You need the walkway alongside SubWay (sandwich shop) and it is just up there on the left. They have everything any fisherman could ever want.

Thanks Jackie,i'll give it a try.Got some fishing tackle a few years back in Tenerife a lot cheaper than back in the UK,even slightly cheaper will make a difference.Thank you shierglas.

skin12089
09-07-2011, 00:16
armenieme on the main road opposite the garage

DaveRF
09-07-2011, 00:24
Not sure if it is still there but the sports shop within Hyper Trebol in Adeje used to have a good range of fishing tackle.

shierglas
13-07-2011, 21:26
Not sure if it is still there but the sports shop within Hyper Trebol in Adeje used to have a good range of fishing tackle.

I think it was where i bought some yo-zuri lures a few years back,Intersport i think.