PDA

View Full Version : Online shopping in Tenerife

Snowdrop
08-07-2011, 09:15
How about compiling a list of all shops in Tenerife that provide us with online shopping? I will start off with el corte ingles.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/

Balcony
08-07-2011, 09:53
Good idea. Maybe also shops outside Tenerife that will deliver to Tenerife

lesbroz
08-07-2011, 10:13
Mercadona for your groceries.

soren lorenson
08-07-2011, 10:59
How about compiling a list of all shops in Tenerife that provide us with online shopping? I will start off with el corte ingles.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/

Have you seen the postage charges for delivery to the canary islands!!! grrr

Snowdrop
08-07-2011, 19:00
Yes I agree with you Balcony, it would be interesting to find out what delivery costs are charged and if there are any problems with customs :idea:

Added after 7 minutes:

Thank you lesbroz. I think you will find that the website is https://www.mercadona.es/ns/index.php:crossfingers:

Snowdrop
08-07-2011, 19:12
Is this with any one company in particular soren lorenson? ???

soren lorenson
08-07-2011, 19:15
tried to buy something online from Corte Ingles and the postage was more than the item!! about 18€ to delivery an item of clothing!!! but only about €4 if you live on the mainland or the Balearics!!!

Snowdrop
08-07-2011, 19:24
Wow that's horrendous, silly me I thought it would be delivered from a branch in Tenerife.

soren lorenson
08-07-2011, 19:51
yeah you would think they might have a distribution centre here. We´d been up there and I´d seen something and when i got home wished I´d bought it (as one does!) so thought maybe I´ll get it online.......this was til I saw the postage cost!

OST
22-10-2011, 13:10
Our service covers the South & West of Tenerife with just a €3.50 charge.

tindiriushka
03-10-2014, 15:23
asos. com delyvery is free, when you spend more than 15 eur.

Just they inform you about the customs
ESPAÑA – ENVÍO STANDARD – Ten en cuenta que todos los pedidos enviados a las Islas Canarias están sujetos a gastos aduaneros a cargo del propio destinatario del pedido. Evita caracteres con tildes, símbolos y sustituye la “ñ” por una la “n” en la dirección de envío. El código postal deberá aparecer en el siguiente formato: 00000. Asegúrate de que la dirección de envío (incluyendo el país) es correcta antes de realizar el pedido. Tu pedido se enviará a través de SEUR. No se admiten entregas en apartado de correos, en tales casos, el pedido será devuelto a ASOS. El envío a las Islas Baleares, Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla se entregan en un plazo de 9 días laborables y se entregará a través de servicio postal.

mariben
10-10-2014, 19:08
I ordered 2items from Next Home in the UK as they said if your ordered anything over 20€ delivery would be free, only one item was available now the other in 2 weeks. I have now received a text from DHL to say when they deliver I have to pay €27.82 for my parcel and then I will have to pay again when the other parcel arrives. I have contacted Next Home and they are looking into it, I don't mind paying customs but where do they get there prices from, I am still waiting to see what Next Home have to say, I did tell them that if this was correct I will cancel the order as it makes my goods to expensive, it's annoying as they have so much choice but unless they can send it at a cheaper price I won't be buying anything. Will let you know the outcome when I here from them.

mariben
11-10-2014, 11:31
Here is the update on my last post. Next Home have been great, I received email from them saying the carrier DHL have a special delivery charge because we live in Tenerife and not the mainland. I can refuse the parcels and once they have been returned my money will be refunded, which I thought was very fair of them. I won't order any goods online from now on, I will wait till I go to the UK and buy them.

mariben
15-10-2014, 14:59
Update on where to get bedding in Tenerife. I went to Las Chafiras and went into a shop called 1stop, its just along from Iceland and they had great variety of fitted sheets, flat sheets, pillowcases and duvets in all sizes and colours, and very reasonably priced, and the assistant was very helpful, I will definately go back there.

princessmaryam
25-05-2015, 10:43
onlineshoppingtenerife.com best website for online shopping in Tenerife :)

LUCKY
25-05-2015, 11:25
onlineshoppingtenerife.com best website for online shopping in Tenerife :)

A trifle overpriced on the beans . mercadona 79 c..................... :flatcap:

http://onlineshoppingtenerife.com/online-shopping/103/beans-spaghetti-amp-pasta/

princessmaryam
25-05-2015, 14:41
Not if I want a tv or anything electrical:hide:

hahaha :D :P

essexeddie
25-05-2015, 17:03
That's what I would miss if I lived in Tenerife. I can get absolutely anything online delivered within days in the UK.
its back in time on the rock.

tfs1
25-05-2015, 17:41
Has anyone registered and using Mercadonas online shopping/delivery offering ?

LUCKY
25-05-2015, 18:13
Has anyone registered and using Mercadonas online shopping/delivery offering ?

Yes , a very good service :flatcap:

essexeddie
25-05-2015, 18:34

What is the delivery charge?

tfs1
25-05-2015, 19:16

Lucky, thanks for that but just to clarify - you have ordered items online and they have delivered it rather than you pop in and do a shop and get them to deliver it ?

How easy is it to navigate around the website, does it remember your previous orders ? is there a mimimum order ?

LUCKY
26-05-2015, 09:53
Lucky, thanks for that but just to clarify - you have ordered items online and they have delivered it rather than you pop in and do a shop and get them to deliver it ?

How easy is it to navigate around the website, does it remember your previous orders ? is there a mimimum order ?

The web site is reasonably easy to negoiate , it does remember your previous orders. i do not know about mimium order, delivery costs 7 euro 21 c you can also mark no subistutes . we have never had any thing to complain about, And it so easy to find the Milk in Mercadona !!!! :flatcap:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

What is the delivery charge?

:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

tfs1
26-05-2015, 10:08
The web site is reasonably easy to negoiate , it does remember your previous orders. i do not know about mimium order, delivery costs 7 euro 21 c you can also mark no subistutes . we have never had any thing to complain about, And it so easy to find the Milk in Mercadona !!!! :flatcap:

:flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

thanks for that - I will be registering today. We nearly did it in Spain years ago but the delivery man would not be able to find our place so its still a case of walking around the store, queuing at the till, packing it and carrying everything !, however, in Los Cristianos finding us won't be a problem.

How does payment work - do you pay online at the point of placing the order or when they have finished getting your order ready and its ready for delivery ?

LUCKY
26-05-2015, 10:51
thanks for that - I will be registering today. We nearly did it in Spain years ago but the delivery man would not be able to find our place so its still a case of walking around the store, queuing at the till, packing it and carrying everything !, however, in Los Cristianos finding us won't be a problem.

How does payment work - do you pay online at the point of placing the order or when they have finished getting your order ready and its ready for delivery ?

They will take payment after picking your shopping , because certain items have to be weighed ie meat ,fish and vegetables.

This thread may also assist you :flatcap:
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?37193-Home-delivery-from-Mercadona

tfs1
26-05-2015, 12:07
They will take payment after picking your shopping , because certain items have to be weighed ie meat ,fish and vegetables.

This thread may also assist you :flatcap:
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?37193-Home-delivery-from-Mercadona

Thanks again, just looked at the T&cs and there is no minimum order requirement.

Just signed up for Mercadona online shopping.

Not being an online shopping expert but pictures of the items would be useful to make sure you are buying what you think you are buying, others would say its 'enhancing the shopping experience'- does anyone know if this is option on the mercadona site that can be turned on ? Do you get this on UK online shopping sites ie ASDA etc ?

LUCKY
26-05-2015, 13:17
Thanks again, just looked at the T&cs and there is no minimum order requirement.

Just signed up for Mercadona online shopping.

Not being an online shopping expert but pictures of the items would be useful to make sure you are buying what you think you are buying, others would say its 'enhancing the shopping experience'- does anyone know if this is option on the mercadona site that can be turned on ? Do you get this on UK online shopping sites ie ASDA etc ?

no picture options, But you may get the odd suprise. :feret::feret::feret::feret::flatcap: