PDA

View Full Version : Changing ownership of a car with trafico..

dede
08-07-2011, 11:11
Yesterday i though i would go up north to change the paperwork for my new car, OMG!!! on arrival in trafico i was given two forms to fill in and a number, i waited for my number to come up and went to a desk and paid 51 euro (dont know what for exactley) then i was told i had to go to another office and get another form, so had to get a taxi to it and was given another form at the cost of 50cents, filled that in and was given another number ,when that number came up i had to go and take this form and get it stamped, and wait for my mumber to show up again, the second time it showed up i had to take it to another desk to pay the tax of 150 euros, then i had to wait for my number again(3rd time same number) then when it showed up i had to have that paper stamped, then i had to take a taxi back to trafico and got a another number and waited then for my new paperwork, All in all it took me 4 hours. there is a video of the paper trail in spain and it is not taking it to the exteme honest. needless to say i will pay someone next time, if there is a next time...
Ps. does anyone have this video as its so funny..

atlantico
08-07-2011, 12:06
its here somewhere.

now you know why most use a gestor to do this ! . . . . . . you've lost a days sunbathing !!

wedding celebrant
08-07-2011, 14:15
Im with Atlantico2, i once to do it myself, never again, Gestors are totally worth the money you pay them to go there ,
how ev er well done for getting it done yourself!!!

dede
08-07-2011, 14:20
Im with Atlantico2, i once to do it myself, never again, Gestors are totally worth the money you pay them to go there ,
how ev er well done for getting it done yourself!!!

Yes i totally agree with you both.. I do like to try and do things myself here though rather than pay anyone but i would definatley use a gestor if i had to do it again, they certainly earn their money.

doreen
08-07-2011, 16:24
Here you go :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXWZ3uAEKsw&feature=player_embedded

dede
08-07-2011, 16:52
this is so right:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ashro Autos
08-07-2011, 20:33
Did tell you we have someone canarian that goes and does all our paperwork for us but it fell on deaf ears by sounds of it :poke::poke::poke: