PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove old pictures on attachments on the Tenerife Forum?

ali marshall
02-06-2011, 15:06
I want to put some pictures of for som baby clothes.I know in manage attachements tere is 2 boxes.Top one shows pictures prevoiusly used,and i know you drag them to thebottom box to add to a thread.My top box is full ,how do i delete the photos i know longer need.

I have tried by putting them in the bottom box and deleting them but it does not remove them from the top box,if you know what i mean lol???.Thankyou

slodgedad
02-06-2011, 16:06
If you go into Settings and scroll down the left hand side, where all your editing choices are, you will find attachments.

You can remove them there

ali marshall
02-06-2011, 16:26
Thankyou,sorted it.lol

slodgedad
02-06-2011, 16:28
You're welcome. I'll stick the thread as I know a lot of members don't know.

ali marshall
02-06-2011, 17:18
Yeh i did not realise you only allowed a minium amount of pictures posted.Then again i think mine coming out larger,even after i have edited them lol

Tinkabel
17-10-2011, 17:37
If you go into Settings and scroll down the left hand side, where all your editing choices are, you will find attachments.

Slodge I've just tried to do this but the check box isn't on the pics to delete them, what am i doing wrong?

churnlobster
08-12-2011, 13:53

I have found the right section but there are no tick boxes next to the advert to be able to delete the pics but they are still taking my pic allowance. Help!!!!!! please

julia44
06-09-2013, 13:22
I have the same problem there are no tick boxes next to the photos and I need to delete them as I have used my allowance so if anyone can help me with this, thanks

JaBBa
06-09-2013, 13:50
I have the same problem there are no tick boxes next to the photos and I need to delete them as I have used my allowance so if anyone can help me with this, thanks

Hi,

Boxes still there on mine,goto settings at the top of the page,on the left hand column you will see a title called my settings,scroll down to attachments then click on it,you will see boxes on the right hand side....

julia44
06-09-2013, 14:00
Hi, that is what I had done but I have no tick boxes

JaBBa
06-09-2013, 14:07
Strange,maybe a mod or admin can check your settings,ive added a image of what your should be seeing....

Malteser Monkey
06-09-2013, 14:11
JaBBa what's wine cake when it's at home ?

julia44
06-09-2013, 14:18
Strange,maybe a mod or admin can check your settings,ive added a image of what your should be seeing....

Yes thats the same as I have got but the little tick boxes on the right are not there and at the bottom the button delete selected is not there.

JaBBa
06-09-2013, 14:20
JaBBa what's wine cake when it's at home ?

It must of meant wine n cake lol.....

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Yes thats the same as I have got but the little tick boxes on the right are not there and at the bottom the button delete selected is not there.

Could try a different browser.....

Malteser Monkey
06-09-2013, 14:26
It must of meant wine n cake lol.....

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Could try a different browser.....

Could just be a glitch - I didn't have any smilies yesterday for a while