PDA

View Full Version : Oh No, I'm off to the dentist!

reggie
02-06-2011, 15:23
Right I'm off to the dentists, got to have a skin (gum) graft round one of my implants, he say he carves it from the roof of my mouth, then sticks it were needed, hope he knows what he's doing, seems to like making me jump, not a mod is he. back this evening, wont be able to speak, so i might just watch,

Suej
02-06-2011, 15:27
Right I'm off to the dentists, got to have a skin (gum) graft round one of my implants, he say he carves it from the roof of my mouth, then sticks it were needed, hope he knows what he's doing, seems to like making me jump, not a mod is he. back this evening, wont be able to speak, so i might just watch,

Good luck reggie! a friend of mine had that done and itīs not as bad as it sounds, but hope you like soup and mash potatoes:spit:

cinnamon
02-06-2011, 15:28
hey, good luck, reggie. believe me, dentists are friends, even when they try to convince you a root canal treatment is good for you when you may think otherwise:D

onelegnofeet
02-06-2011, 15:30
Dont forget your Scaffolding Plank Reggie ...............tie it to his back he wont fall in . GOOD LUCK

Malteser Monkey
02-06-2011, 15:31
Ask him to wire you up - keep you quiet for a few days :raspberry2:

Zara
02-06-2011, 15:38
Good luck reggie, it wonīt hurt a bit

Leam_Lin
02-06-2011, 15:58
Good luck Reggie.

Harmonicaman
02-06-2011, 16:55
I t won't hurt a bit reg...

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy13/harmonicaman_photos/mad-dentist.jpg

reggie
02-06-2011, 19:11
So, you thought 16 stitches would keep me quiet, Well your wrong, the most pain was cashing out, he's that clumsy he wouldnt make a decent mechanic, Close together, ok, close together Reg, if you take your hand of my nose, so i can breathe, i will close together, ****,. back in 2 weeks for them taking out, Sue in reception has a nice pair, so the day wasnt a total right off,

howard thornton
02-06-2011, 19:39
Good luck reggie, it wonīt hurt a bit

hi zara you are right,it won't hurt you one bit,i think reggie might just feel a little prick, with the anesthetic.

Simon-M
02-06-2011, 19:49
Did the dentist provide the implants for the receptionist too? What's your bra size now after your implants Reggie ;)

warbey
02-06-2011, 20:08
Keep away from these Women in Dentists Reggie
They love pain, see them licking their Lips
and beware people wearing masks.

As I used to be terrified, You have My Sympathy.

reggie
02-06-2011, 20:09
Did the dentist provide the implants for the receptionist too? What's your bra size now after your implants Reggie ;)

not as big as sue's, while i had a gob full of dentist, she came in and asked if she could have a picture taken with my car, so i just put my thumb up, when cashing out she said which do you like. so theres one with her leaning forward, they just know what there doing, i said that one, and the dirty laugh came out, Bet thats on tinternet tonight, Big girl, BIG, sound like benny hill eh