PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks until I'm in Tenerife!

ChloeLouise
02-06-2011, 15:44
Never been to Tenerife before, this will be my first time :) can anyone help me as to what there is to do there?

Would be very grateful. Thanks :)

Leam_Lin
02-06-2011, 15:56
Welcome to the forum.

Which area are you staying.

lynz
02-06-2011, 21:08
Im sure there are more experienced members who can give you an indepth post on the best things Tenerife has to offer - I go in 4 weeks and this will be my 4th time! Without a doubt though please make sure you spend a day at Siam Park! Its something I look forward to now annually, becoming a tradition very quickly!!

Sal
02-06-2011, 21:10
Never been to Tenerife before, this will be my first time :) can anyone help me as to what there is to do there?

Would be very grateful. Thanks :)

Welcome to the forum. Hope you love Tenerife as much as I do - and there is so much to do whatever your interests. Enjoy! :woot:

theedge92
02-06-2011, 21:11
Which area are you staying in? if its the south of Tenerife, then your in for a great time, really hot so dont forget your suncream. If its the north then i can't pass judgement only ever been once on a day out. Which happened to be on a bank holiday and everything was closed.

ChloeLouise
02-06-2011, 21:16
Thanks for the comments guys :) I am 18 and my boyfriend is 20... We are staying in Playa de Las Americas! We are definately going to visit Siam Park at least twice and are going to visit Mount Teide :) ... recommend anything else? Like nice bars, resturants.. etc..? Also, can we hire quadbikes if we only have provisional lisences or do they have to be full? Or dont they really pay attention to that? :)

theedge92
02-06-2011, 21:26
Definatley go up Mount Teide its a must, go by local bus though, don't go by an organised excursion cause you will be paying a lot more. Its a nice walk along into the neighbouring resort Los Cristianos, a stroll along the harbour is always a delight. See the boats passing and going. I wouldnt know about hiring quadbikes, but am sure you will have to have a license.

ChloeLouise
02-06-2011, 21:35
Are the stops for the bus noticeable? How long does it take to get to Mount Teide? I want to try scubadiving and stuff, Im very excited haha! Okay thanks :)

theedge92
02-06-2011, 21:43
Yes there is a long strip of bus stops, you will see them when you arrive. I don't no how long it takes to get up there, the last time i went i was only a kid. Going to go back up there when i go in 6 weeks :D. You will enjoy Tenerife, you will defo wanna go again am sure. Av been going since i was a baby haha.

ChloeLouise
02-06-2011, 21:45
Oh okay thank you :) aww I know lol Im gonna wanna book it again as soon as I get back!