PDA

View Full Version : Television Can anyone help me to set up a Sky HD Box in south Tenerife?

ruffus
08-07-2011, 20:29
I have a Sky H.D. Box that a friend has given me, but I need it setting up properly. Can anyone help me in doing this please? :pray:

satandpcguy
10-07-2011, 11:22
Connect satellite cables to the 2 input feeds on the SkyHD+ box (1 cable only: If you only have one cable from the satellite, then tell the SkyHD+ box you are using 1 cable only...services, 0, 0, 1 single feed mode on, save.)
Connect HDMI from SkyHD box to HDTV (or SCART carble from SkyHD box to SCART connectrion on non HD TV)
Plug in power cable.
Turn on.

You MAY have to change the default frequency to help boot the box up - on HD boxes Sewrvices, 0, 0, 1, select Transponder, frequency save.

To use hard disk drive recording functions you need to contact Sky and get your card paired to the HD+ box.
If you want the Sky HD channels, then contact Sky and pay an extra £10+ for the HD channels relevant to your current subscription.

seanocelt
10-07-2011, 11:25
Connect satellite cables to the 2 input feeds on the SkyHD+ box (1 cable only: If you only have one cable from the satellite, then tell the SkyHD+ box you are using 1 cable only...services, 0, 0, 1 single feed mode on, save.)
Connect HDMI from SkyHD box to HDTV (or SCART carble from SkyHD box to SCART connectrion on non HD TV)
Plug in power cable.
Turn on.

You MAY have to change the default frequency to help boot the box up - on HD boxes Sewrvices, 0, 0, 1, select Transponder, frequency save.

To use hard disk drive recording functions you need to contact Sky and get your card paired to the HD+ box.
If you want the Sky HD channels, then contact Sky and pay an extra £10+ for the HD channels relevant to your current subscription.

great reply, thanks from me.