PDA

View Full Version : looking for books can any one help?

henry
08-07-2011, 20:37
i hope someone know this.. i looking for books so i can learn more on autotrophs,neanderthals,australopithwcus,deuterono my. does any one knows where i can get these books from??

TenerifeTeddy
08-07-2011, 21:07
erm, Have you tried a library? :):whistle::reading:

onelegnofeet
08-07-2011, 21:37
NEANDERTHALS...............i think maybe member El Rico Pl may have a vast quantity of books !!!:D:D

MrsTT
08-07-2011, 21:47
i hope someone know this.. i looking for books so i can learn more on autotrophs,neanderthals,australopithwcus,deuterono my. does any one knows where i can get these books from??

I think you could try to google the subjects and browse the internet as you may not find any library with those topics avalable on the island, if you live in Tenerife.

Amazon & Play.com despatch books to Tenerife, as does The Book Depositry and Abe Books.

Balcony
09-07-2011, 15:37
I had to find out what this was aboiut. Maybe this is a starting point. Look at the references sources for clues to the books you need. You might try university book shops, like Blacks (in the UK). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autotroph

henry
09-07-2011, 20:21
thanks!! but last time i use amazon for wwe ****e 2 ****s. i had to buy 60 euros customs fee on it. and last time i use play.com to order fifa 10. it took them all most 2 month before i got it in. after so many e-mail saying not recevied. but i check out the libery in los cris to see if they have anything there.

MrsTT
09-07-2011, 20:55
We regularly get stuff from both sites and they have speeded up their procedures this year. Luck of the draw whether they get customs charged here on them but Amazon at least do not charge any VAT to addresses in Tenerife now, so it more or less equals out if they do get stopped. PLAY.COM never did charge vat. Only takes about 10 days to get here on average if the stuff is published. Sometimes we preorder stuff a couple of months in advance.