PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Laundry & Ironing Services in South Tenerife

onelegnofeet
08-07-2011, 18:49
Yes there are a few in those areas ..........sadly you may have alienated them with your "GAY" remarks so i wouldnt expect much response

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 19:00
Yes there are a few in those areas ..........sadly you may have alienated them with your "GAY" remarks so i wouldnt expect much response

I donīt expect that why I am asking in many places. I am not going to create new account just to get respond.
I think this may be very usable information for many people. Not only for normal ones ;)

DaveRF
08-07-2011, 19:03
I donīt expect that why I am asking in many places. I am not going to create new account just to get respond.
I think this may be very usable information for many people. Not only for normal ones ;)

I used to use an excellent laundry service in Tenerife but unfortunately he just deals with "normal" people.

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 19:12
I used to use an excellent laundry service in Tenerife but unfortunately he just deals with "normal" people.

Not interested thx.

sunspot
08-07-2011, 19:54
The one i use is really good, unfortunatly i cant remember the name, or where it is................

DaveRF
08-07-2011, 20:21
Are only gays and lesbians on the forum? ;)

Course not. There's a token bigot or two too ;)

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 20:26
Course not. There's a token bigot or two too ;)

Yeah heh I forgot about myself :)

Added after 5 minutes:

Now that was not too hard for you.......was it?

Google your friend. Didnīt create the topic only for myself.

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 21:48
Not that good though eh?................no prices !!!

They have only prices for residents. For tourist is more expensive as usually so must call them 2morrow. Equal rights for everybody, yeah. First you people fight with price discrimination over Tenerife and after take care about gays lesbians.

onelegnofeet
08-07-2011, 22:01
They have only prices for residents. For tourist is more expensive as usually so must call them 2morrow. Equal rights for everybody, yeah. First you people fight with price discrimination over Tenerife and after take care about gays lesbians.

Then ,for christs sake dont tell them who you are ........they will double it !!!

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 22:10
Then ,for christs sake dont tell them who you are ........they will double it !!!

You are right, will not tell anything.

onelegnofeet
08-07-2011, 22:22
Thats good your learning to keep your mouth shut !!!:lol::lol::crylaughing::crylaughing:

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 22:45
Are only gays and lesbians on the forum? ;)

So, because of my comments you assume I'm a lesbian.... ??? Men like you could turn me into one...

Hope they shrink your clothes.... Pfffft!

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 23:13
So, because of my comments you assume I'm a lesbian.... ??? Men like you could turn me into one...

Hope they shrink your clothes.... Pfffft!

They certainly will, donīt worry. Hope you will sleep better now.

Thats good your learning to keep your mouth shut !!!:lol::lol::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Yeah thx for your good advices.

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 23:17
They certainly will, donīt worry. Hope you will sleep better now.

Yeah thx for your good advices.

oh go away you obnoxious little man....

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 23:24
oh go away you obnoxious little man....

MaxineC keep continue defending deviants. I will go nowhere. I have the same fully rights use this forum as you. You have fully rights to ignore me.

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 23:32
MaxineC keep continue defending deviants. I will go nowhere. I have the same fully rights use this forum as you. You have fully rights to ignore me.

I will continue to defend my FRIENDS... Feel free to use the forum, I have no control over who can/cannot be a member here. If I had, you would have been banned days ago...

DaveRF
08-07-2011, 23:34

Why should people ignore your rude, offensive, trollish, baiting posts? Your ignorance is neither wanted nor appreciated by the vast majority of people here.

Now in case you think that you may have upset me in any way by your pathetic baiting posts let me give you a word to the wise. Growing up in the era I did I had to put up with all kinds of crap earlier in my life from unhinged, sad, pathetic, self loathing passive aggressive bullies like you . I've heard it all before and it's water off a duck's back. I learned early on to toughen right up and even how to pat myself on the back so I would never need to rely on anyone else to do it. So do me a favour and get a ******* life. Sad act.

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 23:40
I have no control over who can/cannot be a member here. If I had, you would have been banned days ago...

And good that you have no control because only normal people with proper brain control and emotion control can decide about these things.

sunspot
08-07-2011, 23:46
And good that you have no control because only normal people with proper brain control and emotion control can decide about those things.

You really are the pits,why bother posting such tosh,go away little man and leave people with some intelligence to enjoy this forum..................do us all a favour and log off

MaxineC
08-07-2011, 23:53
And good that you have no control because only normal people with proper brain control and emotion control can decide about these things.

Right you disgusting, pathetic creature. You want war? You've got it.... You quite obviously take great pleasure out of offending people and causing bad feelings. I will take great pleasure in making your time here as uncomfortable as I can. If the mods wish to take me to task for it, so be it. But I will not sit back and listen to the rantings of a narrow-minded bigot anymore....

sunspot
08-07-2011, 23:55
Right you disgusting, pathetic creature. You want war? You've got it.... You quite obviously take great pleasure out of offending people and causing bad feelings. I will take great pleasure in making your time here as uncomfortable as I can. If the mods wish to take me to task for it, so be it. But I will not sit back and listen to the rantings of a narrow-minded bigot anymore....

And so say all of us...........................

El Rico PL
08-07-2011, 23:55
Why should people ignore your rude, offensive, trollish, baiting posts? Your ignorance is neither wanted nor appreciated by the vast majority of people here.

In this topic I wasnīt first offensive. I am defending myself. Who is "majority of people" here? Is that your imagination? In my opinion many people here is afraid to say what I am saying (even if they share the same opinion) just because they will be treated the same way As I was. I respect opinions others and You not. And 1 of the example is this thread. Very arrogant way trying punish me for having my opinion. You have to understand that we all have rights to have owns opinion and we should respect each other opinions even if we donīt share the view on something.

Now in case you think that you may have upset me in any way by your pathetic baiting posts let me give you a word to the wise.

Probably I am not blind yet but as far as I see I am just defending myself.

Added after 2 minutes:

See look at yourself !!! How much violence is inside you. I am no different than you.
If I was offending anyone I would be banned already. Wouldnīt I?
I have no intention to offend anyone.

I will take great pleasure in making your time here as uncomfortable as I can.

Fine, if you will feel better after that just do it.

DaveRF
08-07-2011, 23:59
In this topic I wasnīt first offensive. I am defending myself. Who is "majority of people" here? Is that your imagination? In my opinion many people here is afraid to say what I am saying (even if they share the same opinion) just because they will be treated the same way As I was. I respect opinions others and You not. And 1 of the example is this thread. Very arrogant way trying punish me for having my opinion. You have to understand that we all have rights to have owns opinion and we should respect each other opinions even if we donīt share the view on something.

And it's my opinion that you are offensive, distasteful, intolerant and rather stupid. I hope you respect that opinion.

Now that is the last response that I will ever make to you on this forum whatever you post. You're not worth the effort of tapping the keys.

Sal
09-07-2011, 00:03
What's your problem El Rico PL? You have so many people against you, why don't you give up now homophobe? You need to live and let live - who is harming you?

uptowngirl
09-07-2011, 00:04

Hahahaha, what a knob!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot: And that is a statement coming from someone who is neither gay or lesbian, though I have been known to snog some of my girly mates when I have had a few and I have also been accused of trying to turn some of my gay mates , straight.

Yours sincerely

Tenerife's number one fag hag.........:D:D:D

Ps, you are quite right though, Maxine is NOT normal!!!! lol lol lol

El Rico PL
09-07-2011, 00:04
And it's my opinion that you are offensive, distasteful, intolerant and rather stupid. I hope you respect that opinion.

Now that is the last response that I will ever make to you on this forum whatever you post. You're not worth the effort of tapping the keys.

Yes I respect this opinion. You have full right to think like that and I donīt agree with you.
Pleasure to have conversation with you.
All the best

El Rico PL
09-07-2011, 00:06
What's your problem El Rico PL? You have so many people against you, why don't you give up now homophobe? You need to live and let live - who is harming you?

Hey wait a second. Can you read this thread from the beginning? Who started silly assumption?

MaxineC
09-07-2011, 00:09

Added after 2 minutes:

See look at yourself !!! How much violence is inside you. I am no different than you.
If I was offending anyone I would be banned already. Wouldnīt I?
I have no intention to offend anyone.

I'm actually very easy going, and can generally find humour in most things. However, there are exceptions to every rule - You ARE that exception.

You do NOT accept other peoples views, if you did you would have kept your disgusting thoughts to yourself, like any respectable human being would do, not print them on an open forum for all to read. When you realised you upset so many people, you apologised, only to repeat your views in the next sentence... So why bother apologising in the first place?

You are the worse type of deviant. A coward who feels brave behind a monitor and a made up name... You claim you are 'The Boss' of a forum, maybe you should be on there in case some gays sneak on and try and poison it!

Added after 2 minutes:

Hey wait a second. Can you read this thread from the beginning? Who started silly assumption?

Everybody saw your previous comments.... and we all still feel sick by them!

Hahaha Uptowngirl, tis why we get on so well... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

El Rico PL
09-07-2011, 00:19
You do NOT accept other peoples views, if you did you would have kept your disgusting thoughts to yourself, like any respectable human being would do, not print them on an open forum for all to read.

What do you mean by that? Can you show me where I did not accept others people views?
Is that mean there is only one right opinion about something? And others opinions are disgusting?
Do you consider yourself as respectable human being?

And what my previous comments from completely different thread has to do with this thread?
In my opinion it smells like lack of respect for others opinions.

MaxineC
09-07-2011, 00:21
What do you mean by that? Can you show me where I did not accept others people views?
Is that mean there is only one right opinion about something? And others opinions are disgusting?
Do you consider yourself as respectable human being?

you know exactly what comments I mean... your comparisons between gays and bestiality, though you put it in a much cruder, uneducated way... Do you think because the mods deleted your post that we would all forget ???

I'm heterosexual, in a happy marriage and have procreated.... according to your previous posts that should make me a very respectable human being...