PDA

View Full Version : Where to take your dog in the south

sam & dan
09-07-2011, 11:42
Hi everyone i think i may have posted this before on the old website but i have an 1 yr old pup and would like to know where we can run with her in the south as walking down the coast line is rather boring for her now just want a few places we can take her for the day and she can run and play till her hearts content any ideas would be really helpfull

Apollo
09-07-2011, 11:49
Hi there
I dont know where you live, but where we are there is a great walk. Its just before you get into San Miguel (coming from San Lorenzo). There is a football pitch just up on the left in a small village called Tamaide. If you park there you can then walk up for a long long way. Theres a couple of resevoirs as well which our dogs play in and cool off. Its good, rugged terrain and great fun for the dogs :)

tonypub
09-07-2011, 11:50
Hi everyone i think i may have posted this before on the old website but i have an 1 yr old pup and would like to know where we can run with her in the south as walking down the coast line is rather boring for her now just want a few places we can take her for the day and she can run and play till her hearts content any ideas would be really helpfull

Jackie
09-07-2011, 12:37
Then after the walk described by Apollo you can stop at mine for a catch up ;)

Cat Woman
09-07-2011, 19:00
Hi, we take our dog to Caletta beach at 7am and as long as we are off for 9am the police are ok. They come and talk to us and sometimes throw a ball for the dog. Theres also the hills at the bottom of Caleta behind the shops, where all the caves are. Its a hard walk up, then across, then down the other side to a deserted beach which is ideal for dogs as you can let them off the lead and they have a good run,:dog: plus theres no where for them to run off to, only the beach. If you carry on over the next big mountain you come to Spaghetti beach which is usually quite deserted. El Patito is also good for dogs, sometimes theres more dogs on the beach than people! Then theres some good walks over the mountains in El Patito. Theres loads of lovely interesting places to take your dog.