PDA

View Full Version : How do I get rid of the "Help Ticket " Square?

dokgolf
09-07-2011, 19:45
I got help with a problem recently and closed the ticket but the "Ticket Reply 1" red square still shows up on my screen every time I log in. Would anyone know how to get rid of it? I don't want to open another ticket to get rid of the first one!???

slodgedad
09-07-2011, 19:49
Not sure. I have reported it as I've not come across this before

VideoMem
10-07-2011, 10:47
I got help with a problem recently and closed the ticket but the "Ticket Reply 1" red square still shows up on my screen every time I log in. Would anyone know how to get rid of it? I don't want to open another ticket to get rid of the first one!???
Ditto that for me too dokgolf:eyebrows:

VideoMem
18-07-2011, 14:33
Any guidance on the above problem would be appreciated:surrender:

Pooh
18-07-2011, 15:19
Red "Help ticket" square should mean you have an unread reply to a ticket. (Just like you get a red notification square when having unread PM:s).

The support ticket system is a bit of an unknown though, since that plugin is encrypted so we don't really know what it does and what is a bug or not.
Have you really opened your Support ticket and read it since the last reply was posted? (Since the ticket replies are also sent via email, I think it's easy to forget to read them here too.)

VideoMem
18-07-2011, 19:59
:crazy:QUOTE=Pooh;62446]Red "Help ticket" square should mean you have an unread reply to a ticket. (Just like you get a red notification square when having unread PM:s).

The support ticket system is a bit of an unknown though, since that plugin is encrypted so we don't really know what it does and what is a bug or not.
Have you really opened your Support ticket and read it since the last reply was posted? (Since the ticket replies are also sent via email, I think it's easy to forget to read them here too.)[/QUOTE]

I asked for clarifcation on a query using the Help system which was promptly answered, the system says that the matter is closed and the option appears to be there to open it again or delete it but it says I dont have authority to do that!:crazy:

slodgedad
18-07-2011, 20:06
:crazy:QUOTE=Pooh;62446]Red "Help ticket" square should mean you have an unread reply to a ticket. (Just like you get a red notification square when having unread PM:s).

Have you really opened your Support ticket and read it since the last reply was posted? (Since the ticket replies are also sent via email, I think it's easy to forget to read them here too.)

I asked for clarifcation on a query using the Help system which was promptly answered, the system says that the matter is closed and the option appears to be there to open it again or delete it but it says I dont have authority to do that!:crazy:[/QUOTE]

To clarify. Have you both read the replies via the 'red' and afterwards do they still appear?

Pooh
18-07-2011, 20:07
Ok.. Weird.
I'll see if I can dig something up... I looked at your support ticket, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary there... as you write, it's closed. :(

VideoMem
18-07-2011, 21:43
:eyebrows:
Ok.. Weird.
I'll see if I can dig something up... I looked at your support ticket, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary there... as you write, it's closed. :(
The Red ticket as now disapeared, thanks Pooh !:eyebrows: