PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just downright rude!

Apollo
02-06-2011, 16:55
Dont you just love it when someone arranges to meet with you to buy something - you take an hour and a half out of your working day to accomodate them and they just dont bother to turn up!
When you call them they brush it off with "sorry, not interested anymore".

Future reference! Thats not good enough!! Call to cancel!

YOUNG GOLFER
02-06-2011, 17:03
Something you get use to in my line of work:)

Apollo
02-06-2011, 17:04
Something you get use to in my line of work:)

I can well imagine :(

DaveRF
02-06-2011, 18:24
Dont you just love it when someone arranges to meet with you to buy something - you take an hour and a half out of your working day to accomodate them and they just dont bother to turn up!

I wholeheartedly agree. It would take less than a minute to make a call cancelling.

ruffus
02-06-2011, 18:29
Dont know why people do it??? Why make an appoiontment in the first place if you are not really serious ??? Also, they SHOULD have the decency to call you and cancel it :censored:

Apollo
02-06-2011, 18:32
Honestly, I was fuming!
I just dont understand some people!! No manners!! The appointment had only been made 4 hours prior as well! :(

Tinkabel
02-06-2011, 18:43
It just downright rude! I'd have been fuming too Apollo.....

Ashro Autos
02-06-2011, 18:49
:censored::censored::censored::censored:I know a certain man who shall we say his language was rather blue,thought i could swear :censored::censored::censored::censored:

reggie
02-06-2011, 19:00
Who hasnt waited in for a workman, turn up next day some of them, then look at you daft when steam is coming out of your ears,

howard thornton
02-06-2011, 19:10
who hasnt waited in for a workman, turn up next day some of them, then look at you daft when steam is coming out of your ears,

just like me reggie been tring to post for two days. How are you mate?

reggie
02-06-2011, 19:16
just like me reggie been tring to post for two days. How are you mate?

Oh splendid Howard, gob full of stitches but hands still work, I had a word with the boss, and threatend to leave if they didnt put you back on, seems to have worked, cant believe they keep messing with us, dont think they have worked out i have a brother called ronnie,

howard thornton
02-06-2011, 19:18
oh splendid howard, gob full of stitches but hands still work, i had a word with the boss, and threatend to leave if they didnt put you back on, seems to have worked, cant believe they keep messing with us, dont think they have worked out i have a brother called ronnie,

i knew you would get it sorted reggie.

warbey
02-06-2011, 19:24

I would say its obviously how they were raised. (or dragged up)
Show manners to others, say hold door open, and You are lucky to get a thankyou off most..!

sunspot
02-06-2011, 19:37
Waited in all morning the other day for a workman to arrive, suppose to be 10am, did he show,did he hell as like.....hes lost the job and it was not for peanuts, not even a call

Sunlover
02-06-2011, 20:43
I work in a mobile phone call centre and it really annoys me when people call to get something sorted, which they've cocked up, but cannot get off the phone fast enough whilst I'm trying to help. HOW RUDE!!! If they want something, then they should ring when they have time to speak.