PDA

View Full Version : Can you buy Zenical slimming tablets over the counter in Tenerife?

waverunner
10-07-2011, 11:15
Wanted to get some Zenical tablets are they on sale from the Pharmacy or do you need a script. I know in the UK you can buy them over the counter, I think its called Alli not sure how much they are either!!
Thanks

doreen
10-07-2011, 12:09
Yes, it's called Alli here as it is in the US ... I just googled "do you need a perscription for Alli" and found this answer

No, just the money and the belief that it's any safer or smarter than any of the other quick fixes that don't work, either. :)

If you don't need a perscription in the States, I am pretty sure you will not need it in Spain either.

tonypub
10-07-2011, 14:27
try skipping

Goforgold
10-07-2011, 15:04
To lose weight - eat less calories than you need, to maintain your existing weight, by whatever method suits you - the easiest thing in the world to say and the hardest thing to put into action. :(.

Suej
10-07-2011, 15:55
try skipping

Skipping meals? Yeah that works well!:hungry:

Goforgold
10-07-2011, 16:04
Skipping meals? Yeah that works well!:hungry:

You are on the 'ball' today Suej !!!! :)

Andy0210
10-07-2011, 16:13
Wanted to get some Zenical tablets are they on sale from the Pharmacy or do you need a script. I know in the UK you can buy them over the counter, I think its called Alli not sure how much they are either!!
Thanks

They donīt work, you have to more or less cut all the fat out of your diet or you just end up with really bad runs all the time, and if you cut all the fat out of your diet you lose the weight anyway! ;)

Pink shoes
10-07-2011, 18:20
I 2nd what Andy said. I have also tried Alli.By giving you a bad case of the runs you are loosing the weight. Not nice. My packet soon went in the bin.

Jackie
10-07-2011, 18:31
The only way to lose weight is by eating less calories and exercise, there are no magic pills or potions

uptowngirl
11-07-2011, 01:57
Obtain The Excellent information less: meat recipes, beef burger recipe, easy casserole recipes.
burger recipe for natural ground beef
low sodium beef burger recipe
sausage beef burger recipe

Added after 2 minutes:

Find The Superior information almost: substance recipes, beef burger method, relaxed casserole recipes.
beef steak burger recipe
low sodium ground beef burger recipe

Added after 10 minutes:

Find The Superior word about: substance recipes, beef burger recipe, easy casserole recipes.
from frozen beef burger recipe
lamb beef burger recipe

Added after 7 minutes:

Discover The Best word less: substance recipes, beef burger approach, casual casserole recipes.
beef burger cup recipe
recipe beef burger

Discover The Best message less: provisions recipes, beef burger technique, tranquil casserole recipes.
beef steak burger recipe
recipe beef burger

?????????????????????????????????????? Que???????????????????????????????????????

Elvis
24-11-2011, 17:16
You should eat low carb diet and do the exercise regularly. Drink plenty of water daily at least 14-15 glass of water. Use the salad in your lunch. Drink fresh juices daily.

chifleta
24-11-2011, 23:08
Alli are expensive and like the others said, only work because you have to follow a strict NO FAT diet, otherwise, as my dad so eloquently put it "it makes your bottom violently sick" :bootyshake: (polite version hehehe) .... I bought some Alli over the counter locally, and after just 2 days, chronic stomach cramps and a wind problem that you could only release if you are sat on a toilet, decided to throw them away.... hubby was not too chuffed LOL

I've since followed the Weight Watchers diet (although I say diet lightly, as this will be for the rest of my life so it's not a diet, just a change of lifestyle, so that I can have naughty days and eat what I want), i've been steadily losing weight for 2 years, and am near my personal goal weight.... i've lost nearly 38 kilos (just under 6 stone) and only have 6 kilos to lose :spin: ....... it's just a case of getting your head round what you need to do, organising yourself and your fridge/larder, stick to it as much as you can each week, have your naughty days so you don't feel deprived, buy recipe books (cheap, quick, yummy meals), oh, and exercise.... just don't turn into a gym freak like me ....

timmylish
24-11-2011, 23:44
Alli are expensive and like the others said, only work because you have to follow a strict NO FAT diet, otherwise, as my dad so eloquently put it "it makes your bottom violently sick" :bootyshake: (polite version hehehe) .... I bought some Alli over the counter locally, and after just 2 days, chronic stomach cramps and a wind problem that you could only release if you are sat on a toilet, decided to throw them away.... hubby was not too chuffed LOL

I've since followed the Weight Watchers diet (although I say diet lightly, as this will be for the rest of my life so it's not a diet, just a change of lifestyle, so that I can have naughty days and eat what I want), i've been steadily losing weight for 2 years, and am near my personal goal weight.... i've lost nearly 38 kilos (just under 6 stone) and only have 6 kilos to lose :spin: ....... it's just a case of getting your head round what you need to do, organising yourself and your fridge/larder, stick to it as much as you can each week, have your naughty days so you don't feel deprived, buy recipe books (cheap, quick, yummy meals), oh, and exercise.... just don't turn into a gym freak like me ....

Personally I,ve never had a weight problem all thru' my life. However I have to say that I have the utmost admiration for your having shed so much weight. Good heavens 38 Kilos is almost unbelievable. Just as a matter of interest and my darling wife needs to know. What permanent weight is your target figure?

Sorry just noticed your aim of 6 more kilos.

chifleta
25-11-2011, 00:07
Personally I,ve never had a weight problem all thru' my life. However I have to say that I have the utmost admiration for your having shed so much weight. Good heavens 38 Kilos is almost unbelievable. Just as a matter of interest and my darling wife needs to know. What permanent weight is your target figure?

Sorry just noticed your aim of 6 more kilos.

Thanks, it was a bit of a slog at times, but I can be stubborn when I want to be :wink2: .... my final final final target (I had a few LOL) is 64 kilos ... i started at 106.7kg, just under 6kg to go thank gaaawwwwd, mind you I reckon it's better to do it slowly as it gives the old skin time to shrink back as much as poss :laugh:

p.s i also gave up my 30 a day smoking habit 5 years ago cold turkey, so definately on a life change plan and loving it :-D

pps lucky you never having a weight problem grrrr LOL