PDA

View Full Version : Disgruntled members with fake profiles

pablo1
10-07-2011, 14:14
What kind of person would come onto a forum with the sole aim of causing disruption ?
One that needs to get medical help would be my answer !!
Seriously, if the palm reading thread has been engineered to cause disquiet and in-fighting then I despair of what kind of society these anonymous cowards come from.
I wonder if their families are aware that when they are on their laptops/PC, they aren't actively taking part with an on-line community, but behaving like a 7 year old who's just been ticked off by the headmaster for being naughty ?
I find it a real shame that there are actually real people who do this, and wonder what else they are getting up to whilst painting a picture of normality to the outside world.

Opinions ?

dede
10-07-2011, 14:20
Here here !!!! but how often when a murder takes place that the murderer turns out to be someone that nobody would have thought capable of !!!!! i find them so pathetic and not even worthy of a response. makes me wonder just what else they are capable of and what else they get up to on their computor ???' but your right they need medical help as far as im concerned.

Added after 7 minutes:

I also think that if the admin work out who the poster is exactly then we should all be told who it is so we will all know just what kind of person does this. name and shame......

primrose
10-07-2011, 14:37
Here here !!!! but how often when a murder takes place that the murderer turns out to be someone that nobody would have thought capable of !!!!! i find them so pathetic and not even worthy of a response. makes me wonder just what else they are capable of and what else they get up to on their computor ???' but your right they need medical help as far as im concerned.

Added after 7 minutes:

I also think that if the admin work out who the poster is exactly then we should all be told who it is so we will all know just what kind of person does this. name and shame......

Agree with both Pablo and dede, what a sad person they must be and what a sad life they must have if they have nothing better to do.???

TenerifeTeddy
10-07-2011, 14:45

We know it is, and action will be taken, but we will not discuss the result of moderators decisions on open forum.

dede
10-07-2011, 14:50
We know it is, and action will be taken, but we will not discuss the result of moderators decisions on open forum.

Fair play and i accept this..... but if proved i would still like to know if i had been conversing with a total crank on a forum..

CIM
10-07-2011, 14:53
If it is an existing member then the username should be changed to their real username - punishment enough I think.

doreen
10-07-2011, 15:05
If it is an existing member then the username should be changed to their real username - punishment enough I think.

Hopefully, the person is reading this, and will take heed of the strength of opinion on the Forum.

CIM
10-07-2011, 15:07
Changing to their username will put others off doing the same though - decisive action must be taken Doreen!!! Go get īem!!!

dede
10-07-2011, 15:11
Hopefully, the person is reading this, and will take heed of the strength of opinion on the Forum.

Well theres 12 guests reading the thread also so they must be too afraid to join us.

Loaded
10-07-2011, 15:12
Who are we talking about muppet or a r sole?

doreen
10-07-2011, 15:40
Who are we talking about muppet or a r sole?

You haven't even got the right thread :)

dede, I think only one of those guests need be afraid ;)

Loaded
10-07-2011, 15:44
no comprende!

MaxineC
10-07-2011, 17:57
What kind of person would come onto a forum with the sole aim of causing disruption ?

Opinions ?

.... One that needs a life ???

pablo1
10-07-2011, 19:19
.... One that needs a life ???

I know, but i'm genuinely interested as to what kind of person does this, and a tad concerned for those that they mix with on a daily basis...

dede
10-07-2011, 19:39
I know, but i'm genuinely interested as to what kind of person does this, and a tad concerned for those that they mix with on a daily basis...

Yes it would be very concerning if they worked with vunerable people, or anyone thats life depended on them, Maybe they are supressed in the real world and can only vent their true feelings from a key board.

MaxineC
10-07-2011, 21:02

I wish I could give you a comprehensive answer, but unfortunately I can't. I just truly hope none of my friends have this side to their personality, though I hope I would be able to spot them, irrespective of what silly user name they gave themselves...

pablo1
10-07-2011, 21:26
I wish I could give you a comprehensive answer, but unfortunately I can't. I just truly hope none of my friends have this side to their personality, though I hope I would be able to spot them, irrespective of what silly user name they gave themselves...

It wouldn't be as bad if they weren't anonymous would it ? At least then we would see them for what they were, and be able to make a judgement as to wherever we want to converse.
Instead we have multiple ID's where one may come across as ' normal ' whilst others show them for the spiteful, immature, and somewhat disturbed personalities that they are.

What's a good example of a silly user name Max ? :-)

tonypub
10-07-2011, 21:42
best laugh lately was penelope pitstop ending her post with jaypeeps:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::cr ylaughing:

Mutley
10-07-2011, 21:58
best laugh lately was penelope pitstop ending her post with jaypeeps:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::cr ylaughing:

Was wondering when someone would mention this. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

tonypub
10-07-2011, 22:02
Was wondering when someone would mention this. :whistle::whistle::whistle:dont thing we will be seeing her for a long time:crazy::doh::doh:

Jackie
10-07-2011, 22:04
I really can't understand why anyone would want to come on using a 'fake' username. I have used my own name and it is hard enough keeping up with that one let alone another 'anonymous' name :). We can all see the mistakes that happen when you have too many names on different forums with the Jaypeeps incident. I really could not be bothered being someone I am not if that makes sense :crazy:

Jimandsi
10-07-2011, 22:05
I do believe that pablo1 is trying to chat MaxineC up. :love:

Their little conversation is all coooey coooey.

:crylaughing: :crylaughing: :crylaughing:

pablo1
10-07-2011, 22:09

You can do better than that Jim ! :-)
How are you today, hope you've enjoyed your Sunday.

Vortex Wake
10-07-2011, 22:21
I am the real Vortex Wake , that's not me in my avatar ..................

dede
10-07-2011, 22:22

Confidential ?????????

MaxineC
10-07-2011, 22:32

What a bizarre thing to say, we're friends... on and off the forum! If the term 'friends' is alien to you (which is quite probable), it's when 2 people get along very well without strings attached... :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be as bad if they weren't anonymous would it ? At least then we would see them for what they were, and be able to make a judgement as to wherever we want to converse.
Instead we have multiple ID's where one may come across as ' normal ' whilst others show them for the spiteful, immature, and somewhat disturbed personalities that they are.

I'll pass on answering that at this point.... :D

sleepy
10-07-2011, 22:38
The way I see it is,this is a new forum so surely you can sign up with whatever user name you wish so long as your not causing trouble.

doreen
10-07-2011, 22:42
The way I see it is,this is a new forum so surely you can sign up with whatever user name you wish so long as your not causing trouble.

Of course, but duplicate accounts are not allowed :) ... and particularly, when you use the second one to cause trouble :(

slodgedad
10-07-2011, 22:46
I agree there are a lot of 'new' members that are trying to stir up trouble. (Who knows why?)

The vast majority are caught even before their posts are visible by the detector, but some slip through.

That's where the members can help via the Report button.

If we all want an idiot free, spam free, family favourite Forum then it's up to us all to keep it that way.

slodgedad
10-07-2011, 22:50
Of course, but duplicate accounts are not allowed :) ... and particularly, when you use the second one to cause trouble :(

Good point, Doreen.

Duplicate accounts, especially when used maliciously, which has happened recently, will be severely dealt with for the good of the rest of us.

sundownersvince
11-07-2011, 01:26
Confidential Muppet......could be wrong?

onelegnofeet
11-07-2011, 08:14
I worry about threads like these ,not in the context that they are meant in but peoples posts on the topic .This is not aimed at anyone or to cause issues but if you read through this type of thread its often the same forum members that post on them "including myself".
I am glad they dont name and shame ,i am also against members who for some reason bring members names onto here that they use on other forums .I know i use on most forums the same name but others choose to use different ones .Something happens on here and they aire their angst and publish what name they use on other forums .Being disruptive on any forum imo shouldnt carry onto or from others .
Yes you dont know who is who ,not just those with multiple accounts ,Cranks could be anyone of us even though we dont have this type of account .You chat with all ,and others read your posts (some make assumptions by what you say .)YET you say you worry about these people ..........No one knows me yet ,for instance i know where to find a good few members from there posts eg Dede you once posted where you meet up with your biking friends on a sunday .Even a fool like me remembers so ................i would be more concerned what voluntary info you put out there rather than the posts they put on here .........Just my opinion .#

Maxcine and Pablo ,get a room ...............look towards one on a touristic complex ,not a residential one !!!LOL:eyebrows::eyebrows::kiss::kiss2::love:

Zara
11-07-2011, 09:23
I haven`t been round the forum for a couple of days, other than a quick look, so not totally up to speed but I agree with Oneleg. People rarely think about the amount of information they give to internet cranks and I always think about this when I see the How many days to your holiday type threads. People come on and say we go next week and are away for a month, this is not too bad for UK residents but anyone living on the island you can bet that 5 out of 10 people know exactly where they live and now when they will be away :whistle: It is not necessarily those people who you should worry about but whoever they may mention it to :crazy:

dede
11-07-2011, 09:38
I worry about threads like these ,not in the context that they are meant in but peoples posts on the topic .This is not aimed at anyone or to cause issues but if you read through this type of thread its often the same forum members that post on them "including myself".
I am glad they dont name and shame ,i am also against members who for some reason bring members names onto here that they use on other forums .I know i use on most forums the same name but others choose to use different ones .Something happens on here and they aire their angst and publish what name they use on other forums .Being disruptive on any forum imo shouldnt carry onto or from others .
Yes you dont know who is who ,not just those with multiple accounts ,Cranks could be anyone of us even though we dont have this type of account .You chat with all ,and others read your posts (some make assumptions by what you say .)YET you say you worry about these people ..........No one knows me yet ,for instance i know where to find a good few members from there posts eg Dede you once posted where you meet up with your biking friends on a sunday .Even a fool like me remembers so ................i would be more concerned what voluntary info you put out there rather than the posts they put on here .........Just my opinion .#

Maxcine and Pablo ,get a room ...............look towards one on a touristic complex ,not a residential one !!!LOL:eyebrows::eyebrows::kiss::kiss2::love:

Yes but oneleg im not afraid to meet with people I am who I am, what you see is what you get, there are loads of people off this forum who have met me... so if anyone would like to join me for a coffee on a sunday they are more than welcome, you never know they might just like me:) On the other hand you are correct with giving a bit to much info out, ie. like when your house will be empty !!!!!

Suej
11-07-2011, 10:52
What makes members so disgruntled in the first place that they feel they need to come back as someone else?:confused:

pablo1
11-07-2011, 11:40
I appreciate what you're saying oneleg, and I agree with your sentiments.
This thread was a general question though, not exclusive to Tenerife Forum ( although inspired by it ) and I was asking a genuine question.
I have no wish to name names, or speculate as to which users have multiple ID's, or when somebody is going on holiday leaving their house empty, I just wondered what kind of person does this.
I'm only a member of 2 fora, this, and a football one which my username is different to my one on here.
I presume having differing names on separate fora is quite normal - having several on the same forum, in my opinion, is not.

tonypub
11-07-2011, 11:50
Name and shame all the way,its them thats doing dirty deeds not us.

Sylla
11-07-2011, 12:21
Gosh , just looked into this thread and hadn't even looked at the palm reading thread , just skimmed through it now and see some banning has taken place ( one that had a go at me ) !

I am very nervous now of giving too much info about myself and that's hard as I am too open .....but I learn't my lesson , not on this forum but on TripAdvisor ....I wrote when I was going on holiday and where, and a few people knew my real full name and OH's on the forum .....When we arrived at the hotel our rooms had been canceled , and The hotel gave me copies of two emails that had been sent impersonating me ( ID theft ) The police were informed ....Luckily the hotel was not full and they knew us , so a very nice room was soon found ...

None of my family or real life friends knew when and where we were going ,untill the day before we were due to leave .... only the forum knew ! our hotel was canceled 5 DAYS BEFORE!!! :eek:

Be careful , even if you think they are your friends !

AL JAY
11-07-2011, 12:46
Name and shame all the way,its them thats doing dirty deeds not us.

I agree with Tony,Name and shame!

Zara
11-07-2011, 13:36
Gosh , just looked into this thread and hadn't even looked at the palm reading thread , just skimmed through it now and see some banning has taken place ( one that had a go at me ) !

I am very nervous now of giving too much info about myself and that's hard as I am too open .....but I learn't my lesson , not on this forum but on TripAdvisor ....I wrote when I was going on holiday and where, and a few people knew my real full name and OH's on the forum .....When we arrived at the hotel our rooms had been canceled , and The hotel gave me copies of two emails that had been sent impersonating me ( ID theft ) The police were informed ....Luckily the hotel was not full and they knew us , so a very nice room was soon found ...

None of my family or real life friends knew when and where we were going ,untill the day before we were due to leave .... only the forum knew ! our hotel was canceled 5 DAYS BEFORE!!! :eek:

Be careful , even if you think they are your friends !

It was your reporting this in several places that has made me wary of the 'So many days to my holiday' threads. Never understood though why you would tell strangers on a forum before your "family and real friends".???

Sylla
11-07-2011, 13:45
If you really want to know .............. :eyebrows: Family and real friends know we ARE going but not the details , as I give them all this a day or two before we are going . in emails with all our contact details ie: hotel , Flights and flight numbers , times , etc etc .....satisfied ?:D

Balcony
11-07-2011, 14:02
I think the forum can sometimes inspire a certain brand of 'sangria effect', the type of ease you feel on holiday that serves to make yourself vulnerable. There are warnings all the time of scams and the like and people should heed those warnings. Don't assume just coz someone is wrapped up in the cosy world of a forum that they are any different to someone who might approach you in the street.

You may see names pop up on threads and you gradually get used to the 'person' behind the screen name, but you don't know them for the most part. I am sure the majority are nice pople, but until you have met them personally and can judge it better then don't forget they are strangers to you. How many times do you issue warnings to your kids to be wary on-line? Same thing here. Just don't give personal information, least of all in a thread!

It was your reporting this in several places that has made me wary of the 'So many days to my holiday' threads. Never understood though why you would tell strangers on a forum before your "family and real friends".???

onelegnofeet
11-07-2011, 14:59
Yes but oneleg im not afraid to meet with people I am who I am, what you see is what you get, there are loads of people off this forum who have met me... so if anyone would like to join me for a coffee on a sunday they are more than welcome, you never know they might just like me:) On the other hand you are correct with giving a bit to much info out, ie. like when your house will be empty !!!!!

Think i may have written my sentiments wrong or maybe it was misunderstood ,will try to clarify ,someone said "If they can do this what else can they do ??" ....."Could be Murders " etc etc ,My point was if your that afraid of who you/anyone one chats with on any forum should you /anyone post as much info about ourselves .
In recent weeks i have seen someone on another forum who i thought would have more understanding ,especially when dealing with someone who may or may not have been a TROLL ,but no one knew at the time whether or not this youngman was mentally challenged ..........its not always about the TROLL ,its about others who may read the read who do in fact have such a person with in their family or their group of friends .I really do worry about that sort of post and how others see it .Much like that EL RICO was he just a TROLL or a real BIGOT ,my jury is still out .

dede
11-07-2011, 15:12
Think i may have written my sentiments wrong or maybe it was misunderstood ,will try to clarify ,someone said "If they can do this what else can they do ??" ....."Could be Murders " etc etc ,My point was if your that afraid of who you/anyone one chats with on any forum should you /anyone post as much info about ourselves .
In recent weeks i have seen someone on another forum who i thought would have more understanding ,especially when dealing with someone who may or may not have been a TROLL ,but no one knew at the time whether or not this youngman was mentally challenged ..........its not always about the TROLL ,its about others who may read the read who do in fact have such a person with in their family or their group of friends .I really do worry about that sort of post and how others see it .Much like that EL RICO was he just a TROLL or a real BIGOT ,my jury is still out .

Thankyou for being concerned about what i post OL but i dont think i post anything personal on here anyway, its only when people have good memories like yourself that remember things that were posted on previous forums along time ago, like where i go on sundays!! but i dont think thats too personal anyway theres dozens of people go there every sunday. But getting back to the OP what do you think OL makes a person want to change their identity to cause trouble on a forum?????

onelegnofeet
11-07-2011, 15:23
Not really sure on that one .............i seem to cause it with out !!!

I did once use my OHs once but that was for fun. I dont mind what these people put on a forum ,but so many then resort to PMing their nastiness ,ok yes you can report it ,but i think for many that way it becomes more personal and maybe more scarey .
I used you as an example ,as you had posted on this thread that was all i could have used others if they had posted.
BTW the pms arent the ones you sent that i was refering to ...............just in case anybody saw my answer the other day !!!

CIM
12-07-2011, 14:16
There are also a few disgruntled members using the same username day in day out who contribute nothing to the forum but constantly snipe, criticise and target other members. Winding people up, following them around making digs and snide, underhand remarks whilst at the same time keeping everything about themselves a secret (obviously too scared of being judged themselves...!)

It is clearly visible and visibly pathetic.

MaxineC
12-07-2011, 18:42

You're assuming we haven't all ready.... :eyebrows: :D

I am only joking btw, before the rumour mills go into overdrive! :eek:

pablo1
12-07-2011, 19:12
It seems some disgruntled members are having a dig at little ol me elsewhere. I'm being called PLEBLO !!
Think I might go and lock myself away and have a sob.... :-)

MaxineC
12-07-2011, 19:35
It seems some disgruntled members are having a dig at little ol me elsewhere. I'm being called PLEBLO !!

How sad these people are, they should be pitied...

pablo1
12-07-2011, 19:43
How sad these people are, they should be pitied...

Or as BA Baracus might say... I piddy the foool !!
I wish they would be more clever with the usernames though, way too easy to work out !! :-)

uptowngirl
12-07-2011, 19:51
Or as BA Baracus might say... I piddy the foool !!
I wish they would be more clever with the usernames though, way too easy to work out !! :-)

What do ya mean by that. i can't understand what you are saying. No comprendhe? Please explain. I am confused. I think I must be illiterate. I am showing no signs of becoming senile and twisted. Its all your fault. Tenerife is dying................ everyone lives in a cardboard box.

Aldolphus Rummel

(hahaha, and if anyone twigs on to that load of drivel then you are most definitely as crackers as me and on my wavelength)

Uptowngirl

dede
12-07-2011, 20:20

Yes but dont you feel a sense of karma when you see the little sign BANNED under the disgruntled posters name pablo ?????

Zara
12-07-2011, 20:30
Yes but dont you feel a sense of karma when you see the little sign BANNED under the disgruntled posters name pablo ?????

No I certainly donīt feel any satisfaction or smugness in seeing people banned - if you really believe in karma then you know what goes around, comes around, so you had better watch out - before you assume I am addressing this to you dede it is just a generalisation in reply to your question with nobody specific in mind and of course it is just my opinion. However I do believe in karma.

dede
12-07-2011, 20:35
No I certainly donīt feel any satisfaction or smugness in seeing people banned - if you really believe in karma then you know what goes around, comes around, so you had better watch out - before you assume I am addressing this to you dede it is just a generalisation in reply to your question with nobody specific in mind and of course it is just my opinion. However I do believe in karma.

And so do I Zara so do I..... so dont you think that confidential should have been banned then ?? coming on a forum deliberatly trying to cause trouble????

Zara
12-07-2011, 20:41
And so do I Zara so do I..... so dont you think that confidential should have been banned then ?? coming on a forum deliberatly trying to cause trouble????

No, I would hate to think anyone was banned for having what I personally saw as a bit of fun. I dont know who confidential is but anyone with half a brain could see after the first few posts that there was no way he was a traveller. He was articulate and his spelling was excellent. I thought travellers didnīt attend school regularly enough to have the level of education he was showing. If people couldnīt see that and took the post seriously then that is their problem. :whistle:

warbey
12-07-2011, 20:47

On this subject Zara. there are those toPost an answer to someone they know, using the REAL first name of that Person.
in Their Post.
I admit to knowing one or Two names that way, including Stuart and Cameron for instance.................................

P.S. I too agree...Name and shame....

slodgedad
12-07-2011, 20:50
No, I would hate to think anyone was banned for having what I personally saw as a bit of fun. I dont know who confidential is but anyone with half a brain could see after the first few posts that there was no way he was a traveller. He was articulate and his spelling was excellent. I thought travellers didnīt attend school regularly enough to have the level of education he was showing. If people couldnīt see that and took the post seriously then that is their problem. :whistle:
Confidential was banned for having a duplicate account and arguing with himself.

uptowngirl
12-07-2011, 20:52

I must admit, I did find the traveller thread hilarious reading............................ it was obvious from the start that it was one big wind up. It actually made me chuckle, as if it was true and the gypsys turned up in Tenerife, I would want ringside seats to check out the goings on the day the police confront them lolololololo

maggie
12-07-2011, 20:54

I thought so too but remember when you were Doreen and Fancyfree50 on the other side, is that not the same or is that classed differently.
I know you were banned for one of them if I remember but you had both before then I think.
Even the purest are guilty. Oh lordy...:smack::angel:

pablo1
12-07-2011, 20:54
Confidential was banned for having a duplicate account and arguing with himself.

Yeah, but don't let the truth get in the way of people's stance to support said member....

tonypub
12-07-2011, 20:56
I thought so too but remember when you were Doreen and Fancyfree50 on the other side, is that not the same or is that classed differently.
I know you were banned for one of them if I remember but you had both before then I think.
Even the purest are guilty. Oh lordy...:smack::angel:shocked.com

MaxineC
12-07-2011, 20:59

I argue with myself all the time, and fall out with myself.... Whistle: :crazy:

Zara
12-07-2011, 21:05
I must admit, I did find the traveller thread hilarious reading............................ it was obvious from the start that it was one big wind up. It actually made me chuckle, as if it was true and the gypsys turned up in Tenerife, I would want ringside seats to check out the goings on the day the police confront them lolololololo

I wasnīt on much over the weekend as I had just had the biopsy results for my little girl which confirmed she had a cancerous lump in her mouth - coming on afterwards I was gobsmacked to see so many people had fallen for it, but in hindsight assumed they too realised and their comments were meant to be tongue in cheek and were just enjoying the wind up and seeing how far it would go. ???

pablo1
12-07-2011, 21:09

If the poster had remained as confidential then I agree, he was amusing and the thread was actually a good one, unfortunately, his alter ego spoilt it and it went from witty/amusing to racist in a couple of posts.
That's the problem.

doreen
12-07-2011, 21:10
Even the purest are guilty. Oh lordy...:smack::angel:

Eh ??? I was never FancyFree 50 - don't know where you got that idea from ... and I can claim to have been banned on both forums/a at some stage :) ... my first ban on this original forum was for criticising the amount of pink type from one poster - not a good idea when they turned out to be the forum owner :lol: :lol: Now, I wonder is there a lesson there :lol:

pablo1
12-07-2011, 21:13
Eh ??? I was never FancyFree 50 - don't know where you got that idea from ... and I can claim to have been banned on both forums/a at some stage :) ... my first ban on this original forum was for criticising the amount of pink type from one poster - not a good idea when they turned out to be the forum owner :lol: :lol: Now, I wonder is there a lesson there :lol:

I like the idea of you being called fancy free, seems more liberating somehow... :-)

MaxineC
12-07-2011, 21:14

It's that Tenerife rumour mill in full flight again.... :rolleyes:

doreen
12-07-2011, 21:19
I like the idea of you being called fancy free, seems more liberating somehow... :-)

:lol: Am feeling liberated today after Justice being well served

I remembered the name, FancyFree and googled it just now along with tenerife forum to see what would come up - back in March 2008 this was one of their posts (and I hope THE other place will excuse me posting it)

Is there a difference in price between similarly sized apartments of similar ages in complexes with official 'touristic" licences (or hybrids) vs those which are residential only?

dokgolf
12-07-2011, 21:54

He was a muppet!:D

maggie
12-07-2011, 22:08
:lol: Am feeling liberated today after Justice being well served

I remembered the name, FancyFree and googled it just now along with tenerife forum to see what would come up - back in March 2008 this was one of their posts (and I hope THE other place will excuse me posting it)

Is there a difference in price between similarly sized apartments of similar ages in complexes with official 'touristic" licences (or hybrids) vs those which are residential only?

What I found funny about it was that everyone on the forum knew but ignored it and allowed you to think otherwise.
I guess money can buy people and a forum or two, but does it buy happiness? :stpaddy::stpaddy::stpaddy:

CIM
12-07-2011, 22:34
What I found funny about it was that everyone on the forum knew but ignored it and allowed you to think otherwise.
I guess money can buy people and a forum or two, but does it buy happiness? :stpaddy::stpaddy::stpaddy:

??? Iīm confused now... Is that a dig or am I missing something?

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 22:41
New member ...........not bad 4 snide posts already ,cant wait for any forth coming advise !!!

CIM
12-07-2011, 22:48
I take it we have yet another old user with a new profile...? How original! :ban:

doreen
12-07-2011, 22:51

You are basically calling me a liar, then ? That's more than a dig in my book ... I categorically state that I never used the name Fancyfree50 on any forum - please retract that comment.

CIM
12-07-2011, 23:02
It seems youīre mistaken maggie. I think I remember fancyfree I thought that was a bloke actually. Posted a lot about money and finance and seemed very switched on. Sounds like youīre mistaken and Doreen has a forum ejector seat! Donīt make her press that red button!!!

doreen
12-07-2011, 23:07
It seems youīre mistaken maggie. I think I remember fancyfree I thought that was a bloke actually. Posted a lot about money and finance and seemed very switched on. Sounds like youīre mistaken and Doreen has a forum ejector seat! Donīt make her press that red button!!!

I won't take that the wrong way, CIM, that I'm not switched on ;)

Actually I've just had a pm from someone who frequented over there, saying it was presumed that it was me :lol: Having just googled some more, I find "myself" talking about Las Velas restaurant which I'm glad to say, I've never been to :)

slodgedad
12-07-2011, 23:09
What's happening?

We are continually getting accusations and threats.

Is it because we are breaking all records as a new forum?

If anyone doesn't like the new set up then don't use it...Simples

CIM
12-07-2011, 23:14
I won't take that the wrong way, CIM, that I'm not switched on ;)

The joke had crossed my mind as I wrote it but I swopped some bits around so it didn`t read that way - at least not to me. Seems you have a new "fan" anyhoo. I have a couple myself...! Arent we lucky?

MaxineC
12-07-2011, 23:23

Looks like we've attracted yet another troll.... Wow, what is wrong with you, is your life so dull that you've got nothing better to do with your time?? :rolleyes:

doreen
12-07-2011, 23:28
Looks like we've attracted yet another troll.... Wow, what is wrong with you, is your life so dull that you've got nothing better to do with your time?? :rolleyes:

You takin' to me, Max :)

Actually, I always thought FancyFree50 was our old friend Juba ... he was always banging on about property & finance ...

slodgedad
12-07-2011, 23:30

Actually, I always thought FancyFree50 was our old friend Juba ... he was always banging on about property & finance ...

Yet another disguise, maggie..

MaxineC
12-07-2011, 23:35

i always had you down as a leprechaun more than a troll... :stpaddy: :D

No, I was referring to 'maggie', whoever maggie may really be... *insert troll smiley*

Goforgold
13-07-2011, 08:58
What I found funny about it was that everyone on the forum knew but ignored it and allowed you to think otherwise. Now why would you think that funny ???

I'm sure Doreen is extremely happy - I certainly would be, in her shoes :)

onelegnofeet
13-07-2011, 11:13
I'm sure Doreen is extremely happy - I certainly would be, in her shoes :)

She doesnt wear CROCS !!!!

Goforgold
13-07-2011, 11:21
She doesnt wear CROCS !!!!

She probably hasn't got horrible feet like me!!! :(

I would like to wear shoes like MaxineC - in fact I did for some special occasion a couple of years ago. Unfortunately It also involved walking to a train station and for the next few weeks I was in agony - never again.

MaxineC
13-07-2011, 13:38
She probably hasn't got horrible feet like me!!! :(

I would like to wear shoes like MaxineC - in fact I did for some special occasion a couple of years ago. Unfortunately It also involved walking to a train station and for the next few weeks I was in agony - never again.

There's an art form to it. I can wear towering heels all day & everyday, however the tiled pavements here make it a dangerous business.... almost an extreme sport! :D

maggie
15-07-2011, 07:35
Sounds like youīre mistaken and Doreen has a forum ejector seat! Donīt make her press that red button!!!

I get the message,:crylaughing::crazy: