PDA

View Full Version : Bars Joel David playing Aries Bar

jack oakley
10-07-2011, 16:21
Hi all, just been for lunch at Aries Bar on the Amarilla and learned that the amazing JOEL DAVID will be playing his 'magic piano' down there on friday 15th. He will be performing his informal 'dine and listen' show which usualy consists of FOUR HOURS of non-stop live music. He also sells his C. D. albums for 6 euros every cent of which he will be donating to 'live arico', he has previously donated hundreds of euro's from album sales to K9, but this time he has chosen Live Arico. Don't miss the unique talent of this guy.
www.myspace.com/joeldavidintheuk Jack.O

karinagal
10-07-2011, 17:55
Dammit! I don't arrive until Saturday, I'll miss it...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AL JAY
10-07-2011, 18:27
Wish i could be there Jack, Thanks for the list of his UK North West dates!

jack oakley
11-07-2011, 08:58
Wish i could be there Jack, Thanks for the list of his UK North West dates!

Your welcome Al, i see him quite often when i am in the U.K. as i am currently working on an I.T.V (granada) project. Joel works down on Corrie Street 2 or 3 days a week and our paths cross in the studio restaurant, as amatter of co-incidence i was listening to BBC Radio Cumbria last night and one of his records was on the Sally Moon show, it was a most lush orchestral arrangement of THE NEARNESS OF YOU, you can catch it again on the BBC iplayer www.bbc.co.uk/cumbria/programmes/schedules/2011/7/10 scroll down ans select SALLY MOON it is a 3hour show and it was on in the last hour (about 11.20pm) so you just drag the time-bar on the show, the track is not on his myspace page so it may be a BBC Big Band recording, he does them quite often for the David Jacobs show. All the best Al . Jack.O.

Tom & Sharon
12-07-2011, 00:51
We've just booked for this on Friday night.

It's bound to be an excellent night, and well patronised, so I would book now if you want a table.