PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Anyone want a one year old Collie puppy for free?

rose456
11-07-2011, 10:52
As i need to go back to the uk asap i need a loving family for my puppy and two kittens he is very shy and very playful once he gets going he is around one years of age and has had all vaccinations. Please pm me x
My two kittens are very small around 15 weeks and are very very playful, They have also had all there jabs if i can help it i really do not want to part the kittens very sad . thank you x

caroletenerife
11-07-2011, 10:56
There are good boarding kennels on the island, members of the forum provide quarentine services for your dog and cats, i'm sure they will be in touch. There is NO reason why you need to leave your friends behind....please dont

nat/cipri
11-07-2011, 12:08
is the puppy house trained???

Suej
11-07-2011, 12:12
As i need to go back to the uk asap i need a loving family for my puppy and two kittens he is very shy and very playful once he gets going he is around one years of age and has had all vaccinations. Please pm me x
My two kittens are very small around 15 weeks and are very very playful, They have also had all there jabs if i can help it i really do not want to part the kittens very sad . thank you x

I agree with caroleteneirfe´s comments, however if this is impossible then when are you leaving the Island? can you post pictures of the puppy and kittens on here?

Jelly Baby
11-07-2011, 12:17

Why did you take on kittens if you knew you had to return to the UK?

I am sure Poochies Pet Hotel can help take care of your pets until such time you can get them sent over to be with you. They sound delightful so I am sure you would rather be with them.:confused:

Suej
11-07-2011, 13:58
Why did you take on kittens if you knew you had to return to the UK?

I am sure Poochies Pet Hotel can help take care of your pets until such time you can get them sent over to be with you. They sound delightful so I am sure you would rather be with them.:confused:

I agree! but these sort of comments seem to do more harm than good even though most people feel strongly about this sort of situation and would agree with what you have said JB. Priority has to be the animals though and what is to become of them.:(

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 18:19
I agree with caroleteneirfe´s comments, however if this is impossible then when are you leaving the Island? can you post pictures of the puppy and kittens on here?

Is this another wind up thread?

Suej
11-07-2011, 18:58
Is this another wind up thread?

That would be brilliant if it was GFG! Hope you´re right;)

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 19:12
That would be brilliant if it was GFG! Hope you´re right;)

I hope so too :(

Jackie
11-07-2011, 21:17
I don't think it is unfortunately, Rose456 did make a few posts on the 'old forum' so think this is a 'genuine' member.

As other have said there is no reason to leave the animals behind, there are enough places that will board them until they can return to the UK with you.

timmylish
12-07-2011, 16:53
I regard myself as one of the most vociferous members of the old Forum regarding the welfare of pets and people leaving them behind but I do have to say that the earlier comments made (whilst understanding the reasons) have almost certainly chased the O/p off!
If she does read this, I would ask her to try to understand that the feelings of a lot of us run high whenever animals are concerned but nevertheless our intentions are good.
So, please, please come back on to see if we can help (I know that I am speaking on behalf of people without their permission!).

Chris P. Bacon
14-07-2011, 12:03
I take it Rose won't be needing a home for her pets now seeing she is applying for a job at Suncare International :jumping:

onelegnofeet
14-07-2011, 12:26
I take it Rose won't be needing a home for her pets now seeing she is applying for a job at Suncare International :jumping:

Cant imagine she will get it ,no car ........................and the amount of stuff those girls have to carry aint gonna happen imo .

Back on topic ......................so she may still need someone/where for the poor dog

rose456
14-07-2011, 20:47
No this is not a wind up. I have very strong reasons why i can not take my pets with me. I was walking to the shop one day and saw 2 very small kittens with infected eyes and they looked very hungry they were on the street in san isidro i chose to take them in as i could not bare to see them in this condition and i got all there treatments and injections and etc etc.... I have been trying to find a family for my kittens and now attempting to see if the forum can bring me some lovely people for my kittens. My puppy i rescued also from the street and have looked after him for almost a year now he is house trained and i will post some pictures later on this evening. I have explained this because i do not agree leaving my pets either but if i had a choice then they would be coming with me. hope this stops certain comments left on my posts.....

Added after 2 minutes:

It was my partner that applied for this job as he has not given up on the island yet, not myself as we use the same account i cant imagine why you would leave your comments but there are a lot of bored people out there i guess.

onelegnofeet
14-07-2011, 21:00
It was my partner that applied for this job as he has not given up on the island yet, not myself as we use the same account i cant imagine why you would leave your comments but there are a lot of bored people out there i guess.

Sorry if my post caused any offence ,i have also replied on the job thread your partner(see above "HE") applied on with advice ............BTW you should have not put "Hi my name is Jessica " (???) maybe why others thought you maybe staying .hope your partner is successful

rose456
16-07-2011, 11:23
I have now found a very big loving family for my pets. thank you to everyone who was so concerned..