PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any keen racketball players around San Eugenio in Tenerife?

stringfellas
02-06-2011, 18:37
Are there any keen racketball players in the san eugenio area who would like to play racketball at tennis sur (adjacent to aquapark) please PM me or reply to this thread many thanks

doreen
02-06-2011, 18:40
Is that what they call Padel over here .... 2nd most played sport in Spain after football, I was told.

Really top guy giving lessons at the Courts at Aqua Spa (Torviscas Alto) not far from you.

stringfellas
02-06-2011, 18:58
Thanks doreen but racketball is a different sport it is played on a squash court but with a different racket and a larger bouncier ball. I play padel as well but the hard court surface plays havoc with my knees and ankle joints

paddyd
25-08-2011, 19:00
Keen to play racketball in Tenerife. I'll be there on holiday from 24th Sept for a week ( Costa Adeje ).
Hotel has squash court

paddyd
25-11-2012, 23:07
If you are still looking for a game, I'll be over in Tenerife from beginning of January for 10 days - Racketball or tennis

paddyd
29-11-2012, 09:15
If you are looking for a game or two, I'm over in Adeje area late Dec for 2 weeks.I
I'll have a rental car so no problem getting to court.
Presently play tennis and Racketball over here in Scotland
Cheers
Paddy