PDA

View Full Version : I need directions to Candelaria Hospital from south Tenerife

ruffus
11-07-2011, 14:50
Could anyone give me straight forward layman term directions to Candelaria Hospital please?
Thanks peeps

timmylish
11-07-2011, 15:36
Google maps?

ruffus
11-07-2011, 15:38
I have tried that, but I want to print the directions out so I can follow junctions e.t.c.. but mine comes up in Spanish and with no directions on :cry:

jmcd
11-07-2011, 15:55
Drive towards the north and come of at Santa Maria del Mar exit. Take 2nd road and go over bridge to the other side of the motorway. Head towards the North airport. You will pass IKEA on your left. Straight after this there are two tunnels. Make sure you are in the right hand lane and take the right hand tunnel. Join the motorway heading down hill. Then take exit 4B (not 4A). at junction take the first exit. Go straight over at the next roundabout and Candelaria is on your right.

In short:
Head towards the north airport
Take exit Santa Maria del Mar (then take 2nd road)
After IKEA (on your left) Take right tunnel
Join motorway and take exit 4B
At junction take 1st exit
At roundabout go straight over
Hospital on your right

jewels
06-09-2011, 13:14
Im going to Candelaria Hospital but dont fancy driving all the way to the hospital,has anyone got any tips say if I park at Al Campo or Carrefour how much would a taxi cost to the hospital.Or any bus or tram info,thanks in advance.

casabonny
06-09-2011, 14:14
Park at the Intercambio ( bus station ) and get the tram.Its the easiest way if you dont want to drive.Tram stops just before the roundabout above the hospital.
Depending what time of day , if you prefer a taxi ride park at Al Campo as there is a taxi rank there ( outside ToysR Us ) but wont be there early mornings.

ruffus
06-09-2011, 14:36
I managed to get there ok. I parked in the large car park opposite the Hospital, and paid the guy one euro each time to get me a space and watch my car:)

Tenerife Sun
09-09-2011, 18:43
I got a bus to the bus station in Santa Cruz and then paid for a taxi 5.00 euros to take me to the
Candalaria hospital.

DOREEN QUINN
10-09-2011, 12:09
I got a bus to the bus station in Santa Cruz and then paid for a taxi 5.00 euros to take me to the
Candalaria hospital.
Thats what I do too, or if someone is taking me by car we park in the Bus station and get a taxi, so much easier and less stressful especially if you have an early morning appointment like I usually have!!!