PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever listen to the radio at home?

Pink shoes
11-07-2011, 15:18
Do you ever listen to the radio at home?

We have one but rarely listen to it. It is always the TV or computer on.

wahay
11-07-2011, 15:20
i dont as much, carnt be doing with all the advertisments but itunes have internet radio with millions of stations advert fre aswell some of them

onelegnofeet
11-07-2011, 15:26
Yes when i'm in the garden ,the ads dont bother me ..................well except "WE BUY ANY CAR DOT COM !!!when that comes on i think ............testicles !!!!

pablo1
11-07-2011, 15:48
I listen to talksport whenever I'm alone in the house. The rest of the time I have to endure nickelodeon and The Disney channel !! :-)

doreen
11-07-2011, 15:54
Most mornings I tune in about 7am to Irish radio, usually Newstalk, via iPhone app ... for a dose of Doom & Gloom :(

mossy
11-07-2011, 16:17
BBC worldservice for me before i go to bed or if i wake up in the middle of the night,something about the presenters' voices sends me to sleep.

christa
11-07-2011, 18:04
Kiss Canaries FM during the day, or if I'm on the internet Oasis FM, prefer Kiss though as less adverts.

Balcony
11-07-2011, 18:05
Bought a DAB radio at home as part of a CD player and now and then listen as it is easy to find the stations. In the car always listening to the radio and hardly ever play a CD

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 18:10
Do you ever listen to the radio at home?

We have one but rarely listen to it. It is always the TV or computer on.

Couldn't do without my DAB radio and LBC - listen to it every night when I go to bed. I use the snooze button so it can be on all night sometimes. The dog listens to LBC when I am at work too :)

Yes when i'm in the garden ,the ads dont bother me ..................well except "WE BUY ANY CAR DOT COM !!!when that comes on i think ............testicles !!!!

That ad is such a wind up OL!!!! :) :)

MaxineC
11-07-2011, 18:56
Yes, every day.... and currently listening to Dave Scott :headbang:

sleepy
11-07-2011, 19:24
Mines on all the time and now locked on to Atlantis FM :)

Davie Thistle
11-07-2011, 22:56
..all day long in the work, but hardly ever in the house,
always got tv on!!

does fav music on computer count??? :spin:

wen53
12-07-2011, 01:15
I listen to the radio through Sky as the radio reception where I am must be in the twilight zone

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 06:48
Kiss Canaries FM during the day, or if I'm on the internet Oasis FM, prefer Kiss though as less adverts.

I never thought it would come to this ........................It Started With A KISS!!!

Skeggy
12-07-2011, 06:57
I go for a walk most morning's and listen to Radio 5 Live on my Robert's DAB Sports Radio, would'nt be without it.

Greg
12-07-2011, 21:13
I use Itunes to listen to stations around the world. There are some great rock music only stations and some of the australian talk stations are hilarious, they don't seem to have the same broadcasting rules that we do. I like Chris Evans in the morning on radio 2 and Chris Merrick on Oasis Saturday and Sunday. (If I'm awake!)

marbro8
12-07-2011, 21:29
i have started to listen to smooth radio(midland station)with simon bates, it just reminds me of when i was a teenager and even though he is older his voice hasn't changed and it just takes me back

Jackie
14-07-2011, 09:38
In work we listen to the radio via the computer and it is always an 80's show, can't remember the name of it but it was doing my head in, felt like I was in a time warp :) No one would change it because that is what the Boss wanted on. Thank god his 15 year old daughter came in this week and changed it to Heart

Sal
08-09-2011, 20:10
Our radio goes on when we get up and only gets turned off when we are watching TV - which is not often. DAB radios make it so much better with so many stations.

When we are in Tenerife the radio is on when we are in the apartment - very rarely watch the TV.

TOTO 99
08-09-2011, 20:21
i have started to listen to smooth radio(midland station)with simon bates, it just reminds me of when i was a teenager and even though he is older his voice hasn't changed and it just takes me back

It comes to us all Marbs...I enjoy listening to the wireless now and again.. :old:

Sal
08-09-2011, 21:38

I used to love listening to Simon Bates in the morning on Radio 1. He used to do "Our Tune" which was usually a tear-jerker story sent in by a listener followed by their tune! Great stuff!