PDA

View Full Version : Circumcision. Apart from medical necessity why???

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 21:15
We're just watching a programme on ITV about Manchester's Jewish community and there was a bit about circumcision. The guy being interviewed said "At 8 days old the baby doesn't feel anything". How the hell does he know? Who can remembering anything from when they were 8 days old?

That apart why perform routine circumcision? If it is for medical reasons then fine. If it's for religious reason wait until the child is old enough to choose for himself. What the hell right have you got to force your religious views on a child.

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:30
It used to be done as a matter of course, for cleanliness too :) I know quite a few men that have had it done!! :nurse2:

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 21:31
It used to be done for cleanliness too :) I know quite a few men that have had it done!! :nurse2:

And that's fine because it was obviously their own choice.

tonypub
11-07-2011, 21:33
I know quite a few men that have had it done!! really,didnt think you was that type:whistle::raspberry2::run:

Jimandsi
11-07-2011, 21:36
I know quite a few men that have had it done!!

That's what I like in a woman - honesty !

tonypub
11-07-2011, 21:37
women prefer anything with 10% off

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:38
And that's fine because it was obviously their own choice.

No silly :) They were babies when they had it done!!! :) :) :) No-one in their right mind would have that done if they had the choice!! :(

primrose
11-07-2011, 21:39
It used to be done as a matter of course, for cleanliness too :) I know quite a few men that have had it done!! :nurse2:

Well we know you are an expert on ballcocks.

AL JAY
11-07-2011, 21:41
*Its no skin off my nose* :whistle:

DaveRF
No silly :) They were babies when they had it done!!! :) :) :) No-one in their right mind would have that done if they had the choice!! :(

Ah right. I misunderstood your post. You're right about not choosing to have it done but sadly so many impose it on their children.

Goforgold
really,didnt think you was that type:whistle::raspberry2::run:

What type TP ??? :smack:

dede
We're just watching a programme on ITV about Manchester's Jewish community and there was a bit about circumcision. The guy being interviewed said "At 8 days old the baby doesn't feel anything". How the hell does he know? Who can remembering anything from when they were 8 days old?

That apart why perform routine circumcision? If it is for medical reasons then fine. If it's for religious reason wait until the child is old enough to choose for himself. What the hell right have you got to force your religious views on a child.

I agree with you dave about circumcision, but i suppose you could say that about a lot of things parents do to their children, like ear piercing, baptizing into certain religion, and many more things that when the child grows up they may not be happy about, but parents still do these things believing they are making the right decision for their child.

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 21:43
I agree with you dave about circumcision, but i suppose you could say that about a lot of things parents do to their children, like ear piercing, baptizing into certain religion, and many more things that when the child grows up they may not be happy about, but parents still do these things believing they are making the right decision for their child.

I think most of the things you mention above dede can be reversed or changed though. ;)

tonypub
11-07-2011, 21:43
What type TP ??? :smack:the type that knows what lots of guys look like down stairs,how many you seen roughly?:o

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:44
Well we know you are an expert on ballcocks.

I thought that was your department PR ?? Oh no - forgot you take cold showers!! : :angel: :)

Jimandsi
11-07-2011, 21:46
Another religious discussion coming up.

What a shame reggie can't be here.

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:46
I think most of the things you mention above dede can be reversed or changed though. ;)

Tbh, I don't think it's missed - what you've never had, you don't miss type of thing!! :) :)

dede
11-07-2011, 21:47
the type that knows what lots of guys look like down stairs,how many you seen roughly?:o

I have to admit ive probably seen hundreds:whistle:

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:48
the type that knows what lots of guys look like down stairs,how many you seen roughly?:o

Too many to remember - it was the Swinging Sixties!! :)

EDIT - and Seventies, Eighties ...........................

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 21:49
Tbh, I don't think it's missed - what you've never had, you don't miss type of thing!! :) :)

Well I know a couple of guys who were done as babies and whilst they don't know any other than what they have now they would like to have had the choice for themselves.

Goforgold

But Dede, once you seen one, you've seen 'em all !! :) :)

Jimandsi

Not all on the same night - surely :confused:

sleepy
11-07-2011, 21:50
I'm in agony just thinking about it :eek:

howard thornton
11-07-2011, 21:50
Another religious discussion coming up.

What a shame reggie can't be here.

and cheesy.:censored:

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:51
Well I know a couple of guys who were done as babies and whilst they don't know any other than what they have now they would like to have had the choice for themselves.

I've not met anyone where this has been an issue - but everyone's different. :)

Jackie
11-07-2011, 21:52
OK, now this is something I know about ;). In the Jewish faith the children do NOT have a choice. It is part of the faith that children born to Jews are Jewish in faith regardless. This is the main reason that my husband and I decided our children would not be Christened/Baptised until they were old enough to decide what faith they wanted to be if any, children born to Jews do not have that choice.

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 21:52
I've not met anyone where this has been an issue - but everyone's different. :)

Maybe I have come across more than you :surrender:

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 21:55
Maybe I have come across more than you :surrender:

I don't know about that!! :) :) I'd have to PM you on this one!!! :)

Jimandsi
11-07-2011, 21:57
I'll bet Max will be along soon to voice her expert opinion !

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 22:00
and cheesy.:censored:

Not really the right name for this type of discussion :eyebrows:

I don't know about that!! :) :) I'd have to PM you on this one!!! :)

I'll await your PM :hungry:

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 22:02
Year's ago it was often done as a matter of course - a bit like whipping out tonsils. They don't take them out now unless they have to!! :)

dede
11-07-2011, 22:02
But Dede, once you seen one, you've seen 'em all !! :) :)

definatley not.....the older they get the more mis-shapen they get....:banana::banana:

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 22:04
I'll await your PM :hungry:

Ok, but it'll have to be tomorrow as I'm going to have try and count them up :)

definatley not.....the older they get the more mis-shapen they get....:banana::banana:

Blimey Dede, what sort of blokes have you been seeing then??? I've never seen a mis-shapen one!!! :)

Jackie
11-07-2011, 22:05

Not when circumcised ;)

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 22:07
Not when circumcised ;)

That's probably why I've not seen a mis-shapen one then!!! :)

dede
11-07-2011, 22:09
Not when circumcised ;)

Jackie most of them vanish when they get to about 80....

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 22:11

Hmmmmm here's me thinking you were fussy too and you don't even have an upper age limit!!! Dede chasing 80 year olds!! Well I hope at least they are rich.

Jackie
11-07-2011, 22:12

haha that's why when my old man is 80 (if he is lucky enough to live that long) I will be looking for a toy boy ;)

Hmmmmm here's me thinking you were fussy too and you don't even have an upper age limit!!! Dede chasing 80 year olds!! Well I hope at least they are rich.

Easier to catch Dave ;)

Susief
11-07-2011, 22:16
I know of a few guys who had to have it done in their 20's/30's and it's not a nice operation, very painful afterwards. Surely it is better for an 8 day old child to have it done?
The Muslim babies have it done too at an early age.

dede
11-07-2011, 22:18
OK i have to admit just incase you really do think im a loose woman, i only know cos ive nursed on a mens ward for years..:surrender::surrender::surrender:

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 22:20
OK i have to admit just incase you really do think im a loose woman, i only know cos ive nursed on a mens ward for years..:surrender::surrender::surrender:

That's some serious back pedalling Dede ;)

Goforgold
11-07-2011, 22:20
[QUOTE=dede;58048]OK i have to admit just incase you really do think im a loose woman, i only know cos ive nursed on a mens ward for years..:surrender::surrender::surrender:[/QUOTE

Now that's what I call cheating Dede!!! :(

Jackie
11-07-2011, 22:22

...and this nursing involved lifting the blankets and looking at their willies???:crazy:

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 22:23
...and this nursing involved lifting the blankets and looking at their willies???:crazy:

It was obviously a research ward ;)

dede
11-07-2011, 22:26

Even washing them Jackie:nurse2::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Jackie
11-07-2011, 22:30
Even washing them Jackie:nurse2::eyebrows::eyebrows:

We seriously need some "vomit" smiley's :crazy:

Cat Woman
11-07-2011, 23:26
Years ago they used to put a drop of Whiskey on the babies tongue and the Rabbi would bite the tip of the penis off.:eek:

slodgedad
11-07-2011, 23:30
That sounds like a better way to go..:kiss:

MaxineC
11-07-2011, 23:31
I'll bet Max will be along soon to voice her expert opinion !

Why on earth would I have an 'expert opinion' on this subject... ??? You do do say some extremely bizarre things. As a man who is obviously in a relationship with another man (lets face it, neither Jim nor Si are feminine names!) you probably have a lot more experience of mens bits than I do.... Have you had the one growing out of your forehead snipped?

Not an area I have any knowledge of, nor care... Sorry to disappoint! :rolleyes:

DaveRF
11-07-2011, 23:33
Why on earth would I have an 'expert opinion' on this subject... ??? You do do say some extremely bizarre things. As a man who is obviously in a relationship with another man (lets face it, neither Jim nor Si are feminine names!) you probably have a lot more experience of mens bits than I do.... Have you had the one growing out of your forehead snipped?

Not an area I have any knowledge of, nor care... Sorry to disappoint! :rolleyes:

Maybe he misread the thread and thought it was about shoes ;)

MaxineC
11-07-2011, 23:35
Maybe he misread the thread and thought it was about shoes ;)

Hahaha, Nah, we all know he just likes to try and have a dig... Sadly, for him, his recent attempts have been nothing short of pathetic. Poor, sad 'man' (I use the term 'man' very loosely!).... ;)

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 06:58
A jewish man used to collect all the skins up after the ceremony ,and sowed them into a handbag ..........one day a woman walked past and on looking in his shop window she saw the sign "Human flesh handbag for sale ",She went into the shop and asked "How much is the human flesh handbag ,please? .He said £300 ,she said "£300 for a handbag !!!!"
"Yes ,but if you rub it long enough it turns into a suit case !!!"

EAT YOUR HEART OUT RYANAIR !!!!

williethetim
12-07-2011, 07:34
Enough said..

Suej
12-07-2011, 12:27
Years ago they used to put a drop of Whiskey on the babies tongue and the Rabbi would bite the tip of the penis off.:eek:

How many whiskies did the Rabbi need...sounds gross Sharon!:spit:

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 14:49
Two 5 year old boys stood having a pee....one says "hey yours is different to mine !"
"thats because i have been circumsized " he replies
"Whats that mean ?" the other asks
"It means i have had the skin removed on religous grounds "
"So how old where you when you had it done ?"
"I was two days old !"
"Did it hurt ?"
"You bet it did ,i couldnt walk for a good year after !!!!"

Tojack
12-07-2011, 20:59
Mate's a vet used to circumsize elephants at the zoo.Said pay was poor but tips were big.