PDA

View Full Version : Travel Moving dogs from Tenerife to the UK by boat

Larisa
02-06-2011, 19:05
Just wanted to ask forum members if anyone has got any info or experience in taking the dogs to UK by boat?

astara
02-06-2011, 19:26
We looked at doing the reverse way out of u.k. but it was just as expensive as ferry charges high, & some ferry companies make you keep the dog on car deck also.

Larisa
02-06-2011, 19:51
I have four dogs and they are all quite big, plus I might have to move the car to UK, so thought it might be easier to take four monsters and a car in one go. Astara which ferry companies did you look at? "...some ferry companies make you keep the dog on car deck also...." i dont think i mind as soon as they let me stay on a car deck as well and we can move freely on it.

Cookey
03-06-2011, 11:37
Hi Larisa, I am currently looking into this aswell the following is from the Naviera Armas website.......´During the trip pets must remain in the cages provided on the ship. If passengers wish to see their pets, they must check with the crew, who will accompany them if necessary´. Hope this helps

Good luck...this is the link if you want to have a look yourself www.navieraarmas.com

poochie
03-06-2011, 14:33
hi if you give us a call we can help you out we send many dogs to the uk by road

Larisa
05-06-2011, 22:45
Cookey, thanks for the info, dont think I want my dogs to stay in cages for 2 days.