PDA

View Full Version : Wanted any job

smiley_girl40
12-07-2011, 11:39
hi im looking for any kind of work basically. Im a hard worker and i dont let people down. Im easy going and out going. so if you know of an work please get in touch. please no time wasters as ive had before. many thanks.

little voice
14-07-2011, 09:16
Hi I know you said cleaning but then your advert heading says any job. I am looking for a female 5 mornings per week nine till eleven to promote a massage business, in a Hotel in Las Americas, excellent earnings suitable for someone with an outgoing personality Basic Spanish would be an advantage my number is 634373879

smiley_girl40
14-07-2011, 10:56
Hi thank you for the reply.And for telling me i put any job. It was meant to read any cleaning job. Unforntually i cant speak any spanish. I have tried but failed so far.

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 19:04
hi im looking for any kind of work basically. Im a hard worker and i dont let people down. Im easy going and out going. so if you know of an work please get in touch. please no time wasters as ive had before. many thanks.

Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. Full training given. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins