PDA

View Full Version : Anybody remember my old thread about aqualand on tenerifeforum.com?

superscouse
12-07-2011, 15:01
You may or maynot remember me posting about my daughters letdown on a visit to aqualand two years ago.

Recap:

A photographer asked my daughter if she would like to swim with dolphins. We went yes, well will go with that, and then when it came to the time, my daughter was left out and ended up crying her eyes out.

At the time we challenged the lady who said it, but while offered a refund (which we didnt want or take) nothing happened about it.

Well we are back again next week and I wondering if anyone connected to aqualand is here who can arrange it. Money is not an issue (well, within reason), and I would love to see the look on her face.

Anyone any ideas?:idea:

tonypub
12-07-2011, 15:07
You may or maynot remember me posting about my daughters letdown on a visit to aqualand two years ago.

Recap:

A photographer asked my daughter if she would like to swim with dolphins. We went yes, well will go with that, and then when it came to the time, my daughter was left out and ended up crying her eyes out.

At the time we challenged the lady who said it, but while offered a refund (which we didnt want or take) nothing happened about it.

Well we are back again next week and I wondering if anyone connected to aqualand is here who can arrange it. Money is not an issue (well, within reason), and I would love to see the look on her face.

Anyone any ideas?:idea:sorry to say they dont let anyone swim with the dolphins anymore

superscouse
12-07-2011, 15:31
Even with the little boat? Oh well, I was really hoping to make it up to her and what a surprise it would have been.

ROLL ON THIS DAY WEEK. SEVEN MORE SLEEPS (or so she tells me LOL)

tonypub
12-07-2011, 16:01
Even with the little boat? Oh well, I was really hoping to make it up to her and what a surprise it would have been.

ROLL ON THIS DAY WEEK. SEVEN MORE SLEEPS (or so she tells me LOL)you can do the dolphin experience.its 50e,you meet n stroke the dolphins in the birthing pools,do a trick or 2 with em,get a foto took then have vip seats for show.my daughter got in the show,its down to luck though im afraid.or you could try the old tenerife backhander

superscouse
12-07-2011, 16:07
She does the dolphin experience every year and its worth every penny.

Sent you a pm.

dede
12-07-2011, 20:15
My daughter was there today with her children and they still invited children in with the dolphins, obviously through prior arrangments and todays show even included one of the dolphins coming to the edge of the pool with something in its mouth and giving it to a lady... it was an engagment ring from her boyfriend and he proposed to her....aaaaawwwwww........:kiss::kiss::kiss:

jewels
12-07-2011, 21:52
Thats a lovely story Dede