PDA

View Full Version : Why do some members have it and some don't?

Zara
12-07-2011, 15:33
I have posted this in the Help section as I donīt really know what it comes under :stupid: - there isnīt a section for nosy

Why when you look at some forum members names they have a + sign next to them and others donīt. What does it mean???

poker
12-07-2011, 15:36
So ? Should we put a + extra ? :-)

Sent using Tapatalk.

Malteser Monkey
they is your friend ....girlfriend !!!

onelegnofeet
Think it means LIVE ............like NINE PLUS ,Live not neutral and certainly not earthed !!!:run:

AL JAY
12-07-2011, 15:37
It denotes that they are on your friends list Zara+ :kiss2:

Zara
12-07-2011, 15:40
It denotes that they are on your friends list Zara+ :kiss2:

Thanks Al, yours is the only reply that I have understood. Well to be seen I have some daft friends. :whistle:

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 15:43
Thanks Al, yours is the only reply that I have understood. Well to be seen I have some daft friends. :whistle:

....................................xxx plus xxx:crazy:

Malteser Monkey
12-07-2011, 15:43

Oi and who's the daft one that didn't know they had 'em ???? +Sherlock !:whistle::raspberry:

Zara
12-07-2011, 15:51
Oi and who's the daft one that didn't know they had 'em ???? +Sherlock !:whistle::raspberry:

Bad language is not allowed on the forum however your try to hide it. Donīt forget I know what you mean by ++++Sherlock - :ban:

Malteser Monkey
12-07-2011, 15:53
Bad language is not allowed on the forum however your try to hide it. Donīt forget I know what you mean by ++++Sherlock - :ban:

I meant that you wouldn't make a good detective - btw what happened to Simon M ?

Zara
12-07-2011, 15:57
I meant that you wouldn't make a good detective - btw what happened to Simon M ?

"Now let me bring you up to speed .. we know nothing! You are now up to speed.".... - Inspector Jacques Clouseau

Malteser Monkey
12-07-2011, 16:03
"Now let me bring you up to speed .. we know nothing! You are now up to speed.".... - Inspector Jacques Clouseau

This i know but what happened to him ?? Oh I could really do with a large vino right now

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 16:52

Zaras got a mucky mack ,though its more for flashing than defective work !!!(not a spelling mistake )

As for SimonM he seems to be making his presence known on the Darkside !!!

MaxineC
24-07-2011, 22:21
Zaras got a mucky mack ,though its more for flashing than defective work !!!(not a spelling mistake )

As for SimonM he seems to be making his presence known on the Darkside !!!

Oh good, does that mean i can say how much the charzo.com ad gets right up my nose... ??? :D

Thank you for asking this question Zara, I had wondered the same thing but didn't want to sound stupid for asking.... :whistle: :D