PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I buy Far East Inspired Statues in South Tenerife

chocaholic
12-07-2011, 16:45
Where Can I buy Far East Inspired Statues in South Tenerife? Looking for some Far East / Thailand Inspired Statues, has anyone seen any, they dont have to be enormous, just normal statue size! Cheers

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 16:48
I saw some nice ones in a shop in the same commercial centre as Mercadonnas near Mar Ola ,CC Abora ......
Also have you looked at Magic Maraksh (spelling ) along the San Telmo area above Playa Las Vistas ...............

Harmonicaman
12-07-2011, 17:04
Nick 'em from Siam Park!

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 17:06
Now now H some of the members are honest ......BTW how did you get them out ?

chocaholic
12-07-2011, 17:59
I saw some nice ones in a shop in the same commercial centre as Mercadonnas near Mar Ola ,CC Abora ......
Also have you looked at Magic Maraksh (spelling ) along the San Telmo area above Playa Las Vistas ...............

Thanks, where was the shop near CC Abora?

onelegnofeet
12-07-2011, 18:18
It around the corner from the Mercadonas theres a clothes shop (they do womens,mens and kids wear )and a passage through to the other shops and its straight in front

Added after 4 minutes:

If your not sure by how i've just posted .......(not suprised !!) Large electrical store on the corner over from El camisson ,as you turninto the street Mercadonnas is just on the left (downstairs or lift ) just before you get there turn left and its on your right ,the clothes store hits you first ..........

emmess
12-07-2011, 20:05
There's a little shop called Nivaria in the el Mirador strip - they have some things like that. It's a brilliant shop, like an Aladdin's cave with all the stuff they've got. The men on our complex are very afraid if the wife suggests a trip to Nivaria!! It usually hurts their credit card!