PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recomend a sound and light dealer in south Tenerife?

Bob
12-07-2011, 21:09
Does anyone know of any sound and light hire shops in the south, i know Stephan used to have one that used to belong to Mike Lexus and there used to be one down the back streets in Buzanada, but i'm 7 years out of date so any advice would be greatly appreciated

slodgedad
12-07-2011, 21:57
Does anyone know of any sound and light hire shops in the south, i know Stephan used to have one that used to belong to Mike Lexus and there used to be one down the back streets in Buzanada, but i'm 7 years out of date so any advice would be greatly appreciated

As ar as I know, Stephan is still in Buzanada and still does sound and light.

Greg
13-07-2011, 17:24
EkoTrak in El Camison are pretty helpful too.

Stefan Dee
15-07-2011, 16:57

I still am the owner & run LA Resale, Sound & Hire business (used to be in Parque Santiago 2 next door to Mike Lexus who used to rent his local from me) I am now based in my new Warehouse in Buzanada. (behind Restraunte La Brasa) you can PM me if you need any help or info. Cheers, Stefan

Bob
18-07-2011, 16:08
PM sent, and i stand corrected :)

Stefan Dee
18-07-2011, 18:40
Replied to your PM with my number, sorry about delay but only just got my internet back on. cheers.