PDA

View Full Version : Football Premiership transfer news

CIM
12-07-2011, 23:11
Silly season for football at the moment. No games on so the tabloids resort to tormenting us fans with made up storied of ridiculous transfers on the horizon!

If you hear any good ones - discuss here.

One grabbing all the headlines is the Luka Modric saga - latest is he´s ****** at Levy and wants to go to Chelski. Chelski have made an improved offer of £27million which in all fairness is a friggin joke given how inflated prices are at the moment and the fact that he is only 1 year into a 6 years contract.

Man City are apparently in for Cristiano Ronaldo for a quite frankly absurd 150million quid!!! Anyone believe that one?

MaxineC
13-07-2011, 00:48
Yes, I heard the Ronaldo rumour too... I thought it was a joke what we sold him for, but this new figure makes that look pathetic! :eek:

Other than that, I've tried not to read it all this year... I've driven myself round the bend with it in the past, and made a prize ass of myself for 'bragging' about a new signing, only for it to be utter garbage... :ashamed:

ps: good to see the swearing filter is working so well... :D

bonitatime
13-07-2011, 09:56
My understanding was that the offer was made but neithe he wants to go nor do Madrid want to sell him.
Talking of city does anyone know what is happening with Tevez.

Worldwalker
26-08-2011, 11:21
Adebayor goes to Tottenham. A good striker for the Spurs!!!!

CIM
26-08-2011, 11:35
And we signed some unknown 21 year old on loan who hasn't ever played for his clubs first team!
Wish they'd get rid of all the deadwood (Yes, you´ll have to sell at a loss Levy...) and buy in some quality to bolster the squad.

Tenerife Babe
26-08-2011, 13:27
And my lot are dithering as usual it`ll be 11.59pm on the 31st August just you wait.

You`ll see who I mean by my signature!!

CIM
26-08-2011, 13:53
Transfer window does my head in with all the bull "news" stories - happier when its done and dusted...

Tenerife Babe
26-08-2011, 14:04
You said it the news is today apparently my lot (The Arsenal) have made a bid of 6m for Cahill that has of course been rejected.

Worldwalker
26-08-2011, 17:27
Chelsea bought Lukaku?(i know it is not actual:crazy:) I don't think that he will be successful in the premier league.