PDA

View Full Version : Book Sale - K9 - Nancy Spain, Los Cristianos

Zara
13-07-2011, 13:12
I have just come home from Los Cristianos having agreed with the owners of Nancy Spain restaurant to sell good quality paperbacks one Sunday a month.

I will be there from 12.00 - 2.00 starting this Sunday 17th - the restaurant is directly opposite the Sunday Market so if you are looking for something good to read please pay us a visit €1 for one book, €2 for 3 books. Of course all proceeds go to K9 Charity.

We are always looking for donations of good quality paperbacks to help the dogs so please PM me if you can help. Similarly if you have a suitable venue where I could sell these for a couple of hours one day a month, also get in touch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see you soon.

onelegnofeet
13-07-2011, 16:29
Well done you ...............................bumping ,for customers

Balcony
13-07-2011, 16:52
Good luck with the venture. Will look in when we're back in Los Cristianos

candy2411
13-07-2011, 18:07
good luck from me as well. I am back in August and will do my best to call in, probably bring some books as well if I can

Zara
17-07-2011, 08:30
http://smileys.chitchat247.com/smilies/c0108.gif If anyone is looking for something to read, donīt forget I will be at Nancy Spain's from 12.00 - 2.00 today - I have a great selection of books in first class condition - hope to see you there.

tizzywizzy
17-07-2011, 20:13
How did the sale go today Zara?

Zara
17-07-2011, 20:25
Tizzy we had a limited audience as all our books are English, and even though it was the market that I assumed would be full of Brits I was wrong. (I donīt do markets so have never been - note to self - do your research first !!)

We didnīt do very well but got enough to feed the dogs for a day. The bar was lovely and the people friendly so we will be going back - think we may do a lot better once the 'swallows' arrive - hopefully we can get ourselves known as having quality books so fingers crossed we can build on today which was our first effort outside of something organised by K9.

tonypub
17-07-2011, 20:28
Tizzy we had a limited audience as all our books are English, and even though it was the market that I assumed would be full of Brits I was wrong. (I donīt do markets so have never been - note to self - do your research first !!)

We didnīt do very well but got enough to feed the dogs for a day. The bar was lovely and the people friendly so we will be going back - think we may do a lot better once the 'swallows' arrive - hopefully we can get ourselves known as having quality books so fingers crossed we can build on today which was our first effort outside of something organised by K9.mite be better with a market stall?

Zara
17-07-2011, 20:31
mite be better with a market stall?

Probably but I wouldnīt know how to go about getting one and would the cost not outweigh what we may take - the books are only €1 each or 3 for €2.