PDA

View Full Version : I'm mystarry13, a newbie saying hello

mystarry13
13-07-2011, 23:22
Hello everyone, I am moving to Tenerife on 27th July. My children and their families live in Callao Salvaje and I am joining them in that area. I am going to be looking for a Second Hand car and wondered if anyone knew of any. My sister got one from a family who were leaving to go back to England and she got a bargain. I am only looking for a small car as it is only for me and my 9yr old grandson to potter about in....I am totally honest and can only afford up to £1,500. If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thanking you in anticipation. xx

AL JAY
13-07-2011, 23:59
Welcome to the forum mystarry13, forum member Ashro may be able to help you with your car search,or maybe someone on the forum is selling one,good luck to you and your family and i hope you enjoy the forum!

mystarry13
14-07-2011, 07:30
Thank you very much for your good wishes Al Jay. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a technobobe (it's taken me 2 days to work out how to Post on here, lol). How would I get in touch with Ashro on here please, or do I have to wait to see if Ashro contacts me?

onelegnofeet
14-07-2011, 08:33
Welcome Mystarry ,hope your move to Tenerife goes smoothly

Just in case no ones answered yet (had to stop mid way posting )go to the top of this page ,next to your online name theres "Notifacations "click and a box will drop ,click on "In Box" once on the page left hand side click on" Send new message".....enter Ashro ,then put in a title and question in the display message box ....then press send . Hope this helps ,not used Ashro myself but many members rate him highly .

captain jack sparrow
15-07-2011, 15:24
Hi mysarry13, welcome to the forum, I am relatively new myself but there a good bunch on here, Here is ashro's profile page,

Click here: http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?11-Ashro-Autos .

You can private message him on the left hand side.

sunspot
15-07-2011, 18:37
Hello and a very warm welcome to the forum

WeeBoabfaeGovan
15-07-2011, 21:08
Hi mystarry 13 awarm welcome to the forum from me :hat: Rab

Jackie Buyer
16-07-2011, 09:53
Hi Mystarry13 & welcome to the forum. Lucky you moving to Tenerife!