PDA

View Full Version : Other Callao Kids Club in Callao Salvaje - new members wanted.

MrsTT
14-07-2011, 12:20
Callao Kids Youth Club has been running for nearly 18 months now, and recently moved into their own premises next door to our shop in CC Albatros. It is open for school age youngsters aged 10 -17 who can speak English, Spanish or German.

The club opens on Sunday evenings between 7.00 - 9.00 pm, and Tuesdays from 5.00 - 7.00 pm.

There have been many group activites including a try dive with Paradise Divers this week, as well as trips to Loro Parque and tenpin bowling in the past.

Club facilities are free of charge and running costs covered by sponsored events and fundraisers, and donations from kind individuals & local businesses.

I have the contact details should parents want to get in touch with the organisers - just send me a PM for the information. Or leave a message at Witzend to be passed to the CKC.

HarryH
30-08-2011, 19:08
Unfortunately, the Tuesday evening slot did not prove to fit in with the kids' activities elsewhere, so for the time being it is only open on Sundays. We are always looking for new kids to join us, anyone living in the village, in the age group, and able to speak one of our languages is welcome. There is another try dive on next week and we have started taster sessions in karate as well!

Mitchener19
04-01-2012, 18:56
My name is Ryan and I spoke to a lovely English couple whose names escape me secure moment! But said they ran the Callao kid club, they may remember ne as the young man from SkateWorld Tenerife I was just wondering if the kids enjoyed themselves when they came over the Christmas period?? Hope all went well, hoping for a reply cheers :)

HarryH
08-01-2012, 22:22
Hi Ryan, the kids had a brilliant time. Several have got interested and have been back to the rink on their own. Richard really looked after everyone and we will be back. Many thanks.