PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants The Ivy, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

Balcony
14-07-2011, 15:42
Sandwiched between the beach walkway and what i call 'middle road' (where the shops are in central Los Cristianos is the Ivy. Sorry I can't be more explicit about location.

They do a broad range of meals all prepared to a good standard. It's my fav place for a fillet steak, done to a tee. It's averagy price for 2 around the €50 mark. Worth it for the steak.

miguel
14-07-2011, 20:49
Sandwiched between the beach walkway and what i call 'middle road' (where the shops are in central Los Cristianos is the Ivy. Sorry I can't be more explicit about location.

They do a broad range of meals all prepared to a good standard. It's my fav place for a fillet steak, done to a tee. It's averagy price for 2 around the €50 mark. Worth it for the steak. Hi, Must agree, have been going there for years, great steaks also try the belly of pork. What i like about it it always seems to have a good atmosphere with plenty of banter from Dave and June. Nice relaxed dining. Miguel.

Bazz
14-07-2011, 22:36
This is a place we haven't noticed, but will certainly look out for it.
Anybody got directions? Do we need to book? :)
Thanks.

miguel
15-07-2011, 00:58
This is a place we haven't noticed, but will certainly look out for it.
Anybody got directions? Do we need to book? :)
Thanks. Hi if you know where the Timberland and Nike stores are along the front (harbour end) turn right at the Nike store go to the top of the passage way and turn right again into Fontana Square and it´s just a few yards along there. Sure you will enjoy it, good menu, something for everybody. Miguel.

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry forgot you dont really need to book, also closed on Sunday. Miguel