PDA

View Full Version : English Premier league news and updates

AL JAY
03-06-2011, 01:03
The season has only just finished and 2 managers have left their clubs, Villa have parted company with Gerard Houllier and Mark Hughes has left Fulham.

tonypub
03-06-2011, 02:33
the english premier league,wtf swansea doin in it?sweaty socks be in it next:hello:

CaribeCelt
03-06-2011, 08:35
Now that Swansea are in the English Premier league,will the power's that be let another club from outside England join?
Say a club from Scotland...Celtic,maybe.:idea:
Please Mr Scudamore,gis a job,we can do that.

Isle
03-06-2011, 11:27
Now that Swansea are in the English Premier league,will the power's that be let another club from outside England join?
Say a club from Scotland...Celtic,maybe.:idea:
Please Mr Scudamore,gis a job,we can do that.

I really can´t see that happening. Every year is the
discussion about Celtic joining the epl and every year
the epl officials make clear thex´re never take Celtic.

tonypub
03-06-2011, 11:30
I really can´t see that happening. Every year is the
discussion about Celtic joining the epl and every year
the epl officials make clear thex´re never take Celtic.or rangers.i must say though,if it was allowed it would decimate the scottish leagues.most clubs up there rely on the big money the old firm brings

tonypub
17-06-2011, 11:29
13th of august the premier league is back.heres the first few fixtures.looks like a tough start for the arsenal.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13805912.stm

imablue
17-06-2011, 23:35
think we all knew this was inevitable......
Premier League - Villa appoint McLeish...
Aston Villa appointed Alex McLeish as manager less than a week after the Scot triggered a legal dispute by quitting neighbours and arch-rivals Birmingham City by email. ..........