PDA

View Full Version : Wanted someone who can repair my printer

canarygetaway
15-07-2011, 08:17
Can anyone repair my printer ? its an HP Laserjet 1300, the first page always prints ok and then the second page always get stuck.
(dont know if this is in the right place)

delderek
15-07-2011, 09:30
Can anyone repair my printer ? its an HP Laserjet 1300, the first page always prints ok and then the second page always get stuck.
(dont know if this is in the right place)

Clean all the rollers with methylated spirit, also make sure the paper has not dried out too much.

MrHippo
15-07-2011, 13:40
Have you changed paper types.. printers sometimes trouble picking heavier paper with more weight..

as Delderek suggested, try clean the rollers first, the may have got some grease stuff on it.. but if this fails.. then maybe your rollers are too smooth or worn away..

then use a bit of sand paper to roughen up the surface on the rollers.. make sure you dont take much off though..

i have done this months ago and our HP laser jet printer and its fine..

I do this to our paper feed scanners aswell..

timmylish
15-07-2011, 14:06
As well as above which is totally correct, trying hand feeding your machine a couple of times then see if the problem persists.
If you do need an engineer, let us know your location to find the most suitable.

MrHippo
15-07-2011, 14:14
maybe this may help you too.. http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SupportTaskIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=238320&prodTypeId=18972&supportTaskId=22986