PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a washing machine repairer in south Tenerife?

YOUNG GOLFER
15-07-2011, 17:01
Hi does anyone know a number for anyone who can fix a washing machine.

Thanks.:laundry::laundry::washing::washing:

Margaretta
15-07-2011, 17:41
Just been through this. We went to Master Chafiras where we bought the machine. they gave me a phone number for Edesa, the maker but wouldn't phone for me although I offered to pay and was the only customer with three assistants.
had huge problems with telephone receptionist but got through and acquired two emergency men (no...NOT FUN!) they chatted on their mobs. Had a quick look, shook their heads and decided 'necesitar programma en dos veckas'. We couldn't do that as we were about to go home but had a short trip to try and resolve it two weeks ago. Same phone problem; woman spoke much faster and angrily when I politely said 'Habla lentemente por favor!' Found an understanding person who sent mechanica.....from Ecuador......no programma! We expressed alarm with hands waving eye-rolling and Spanglish pleading. He phoned around for 'programma' found one and said he would be back on Monday or Tuesday. He was back on Monday morning with 'programma' quickly fitted and suitably tipped....clean washing. Hurrah!

tmfkahs
15-07-2011, 19:51
Did you have his number so that you can pass it on to Young Golfer?

And how much is the call out fee for a 'mechanica' (servicio tecnico) to get here from Ecuador?

Margaretta
15-07-2011, 20:24
Sorry! I'm a Useless Eustace! i have the number but YG will only have to go through the above if he has an Edesa machine. I suggest he asks where he bought it and good luck!!!

The first two Canarians charged us 60 euros for their call-out charge(30euros) and the fact that it was an emergency(30euros).
The mechanica charged us 70 euros for his flight from Ecuador, language lesson, labour and the elusive 'programma!':whistle::);)

tmfkahs
15-07-2011, 20:29
Sorry! I'm a Useless Eustace! i have the number but YG will only have to go through the above if he has an Edesa machine. I suggest he asks where he bought it and good luck!!!

The first two Canarians charged us 60 euros for their call-out charge(30euros) and the fact that it was an emergency(30euros).
The mechanica charged us 70 euros for his flight from Ecuador, language lesson, labour and the elusive 'programma!':whistle::);)

Sounds like a very good price in the end. Normally Edesa timers are about €75 from my supplier

sazzle
26-09-2011, 18:08
Hi Peeps,

Does anyone know a washing machine repair man?

If so could you let me have some details.

Thank you. :spin:

Tenerife Blade
26-09-2011, 20:17
Just giving this a bump, and adding a little more info:

It's a top loader, and it still works, (it's only 4 years old). However, it's cuts out for a split second just as it's about to spin. I'd suggest it's a circuit board or micro chip problem, but I've no idea how to do a diagnostic on it.

Any help or recommendations would be much appreciated..... Thanks.

Tenerife Villas
26-09-2011, 22:57
this spanish guy is excellent charges 20€ call out and does not rip you off we use him all the while http://golfdelsur.co.uk/index.php/car-hire?pid=83&sid=84:Blaston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Len77
25-09-2012, 14:43
Can any body help with a good contact for WASHING MACHINE REPAIRS

(Golf del Sur) Thanks

chifleta
25-09-2012, 16:17
Don't know if he's still doing the job, but this guy is brill... (you need to speak Spanish though, and he's very busy and comes from the North, so patience.. but worth it - plus if your machine is totally kaput and he doesn't think it's worth repairing, he WILL tell you and only charge a minimal call out fee), he also does fridges... His name is Jose 636942933 - if i'm not allowed to put his number and it gets removed, just PM me for it.... like I said though, patience even getting through to him... people are busy like this because they are good :)

Len77
26-09-2012, 19:00
Chifeta.

Thanks for your replay. Jose sounds good I will give home a call.
Thank for taking the time.

ofimart
27-09-2012, 00:46
We use one who is based in the South (Puerto Santiago) and he comes out within 24 hours . He is an official tecnico that the manufacturers call up to repair their machines while under guarantee but is freelance and therefore many different manufacturers call him for different makes. He is canarian but he does speak English . His name is Jose Miguel and his company is called "Micom", PM me for his number. He also repairs fridge freezers . Very professional and highly recommended !

Micom (Jose Miguel) is a registered business and his numbers are advertised which is why I thought it is ok to post his details which is what makes this forum so useful for others to see. If I can post this registered legal business again please his numbers are 922867470 / 670850241 rather than having to pm me . His number is also in all the telephone directories .
Many thanks .

Suej
27-09-2012, 13:40
Jose is the guy I use! has all the equipment to repair any make! he just sorted out my Fridge Freezer! speaks good English and a lovely man very professional! he will respond very quickly to urgent calls! 670 850 241. came within two hours for my defrosting freezer! :)

ofimart
27-09-2012, 14:06
Jose is the guy I use! has all the equipment to repair any make! he just sorted out my Fridge Freezer! speaks good English and a lovely man very professional! he will respond very quickly to urgent calls! 670 850 241. came within two hours for my defrosting freezer! :)

Yep Suej ,( I couldn't understand why number was removed ):dontknow:. Never mind it may help someone in the future who needs someone fast to see the number displayed .

Suej
27-09-2012, 14:09
The number is still there Ofimart! maybe it was removed temporarily by mistake?:) And yes! Jose is a registered Tecnico as when my Hoover Ostein washing machine went wrong (still under guarantee) the shop called him to come and repair it as he was Hoover's approved tecnico! I have only used him since!

ofimart
27-09-2012, 14:44
We use one who is based in the South (Puerto Santiago) and he comes out within 24 hours . He is an official tecnico that the manufacturers call up to repair their machines while under guarantee but is freelance and therefore many different manufacturers call him for different makes. He is canarian but he does speak English . His name is Jose Miguel and his company is called "Micom", PM me for his number. He also repairs fridge freezers . Very professional and highly recommended !

Nope Suej slodge has edited it out ,(I didn't see the need to pm me for his number) but never mind we have placed it on again for others to use . I agree Jose is good we got him first with an under guarantee machine first then asked for his card have used him since . Jacquie .

slodgedad
27-09-2012, 15:07
Yep Suej ,( I couldn't understand why number was removed ):dontknow:. Never mind it may help someone in the future who needs someone fast to see the number displayed .

Nope Suej slodge has edited it out ,(I didn't see the need to pm me for his number) but never mind we have placed it on again for others to use . I agree Jose is good we got him first with an under guarantee machine first then asked for his card have used him since . Jacquie .

Yes the number was edited from the first post but not in the second.
Mobile numbers are brought to our attention as they are not often business numbers.

Len77
29-09-2012, 09:28
Thanks for the replies. Very helpful.

KirstyJay
29-09-2012, 21:50
I couldn't understand why number was removedBecause the T&Cs state that you can't post someone else's mobile or landline numbers on the open forum. It's a question of privacy for the person who the number belongs to. How do we know that they consent to their number being posted publically on the internet? You can post your own number, but that's your choice. You can also post business landline numbers, or website addresses that may contain contact details, as it's clear that they would not be on the website unless the owner wanted the contact details to be available. Mobile or person landline numbers should be sent via the PM system.

Len77
01-10-2012, 13:59
I am back up and running. Can recommend Jose.
Thanks again for the replies.

Len

Tarw
08-01-2013, 21:39
What kind of fees does this guy charge as i think i have a freezer problem.

YOUNG GOLFER
08-01-2013, 22:27
Just spent xmas,myself back,in,the,UK.......would it not just be cheaper to leave the food outside lol was cold enough. Happy new,year to you and your wife see you soon mate.

Tarw
09-01-2013, 10:10
Same to you and yours, not been a good year for us aint been out since last March Lesley aint been to good but on the mend now hoping to come out in about 3 weeks for a short break home for results then back for a few months. Reguarding the thread just had last months bill for our place and electricity said 0 so either the freezer has broken down or the trip switch has gone either way there is gonna be a bit of a stink when we open the door. See you soon will pop down and give you the gen cant wait to get back out there m8

YOUNG GOLFER
09-01-2013, 10:22
Well send you wife our best wishes mate.......if you cant get over then you can always post me a key and I will check your property for you.
Got a feeling the electric would of gone off due to some of the rain we had.

Tarw
09-01-2013, 11:57
Thanks m8 will do, hope it is the rain nice to see someone else get a drop i live on a hill over here and we are now living 2 doors lower down lol amn its been bad here. Should be out in 3 weeks as long as she gets all clear and will pop down c u then.

gypsymartha
10-03-2013, 13:19
yes larry 600272035 says he can fix any washer tell him sandra gave you number

Tarw
11-03-2013, 09:58
My experience of jose is not the same as been posted here, rang him first about 9.am for my defrosting freezer said he would be there 1 or 2 p.m showed up at 6.pm fixed it i thought but 2 days later started defrosting again. rang him again on the friday afternoon and although he advertisers 24 hour sevice could not come until first thing on monday as he was going up north on the Saturdat to the festival and Sunday was a day off. he came on Monday about mid day fixed it again two days later it started to defrost again. I then threw away the freezer and bought a new on, he is a very nice man though.

chifleta
11-03-2013, 13:37
My experience of jose is not the same as been posted here, rang him first about 9.am for my defrosting freezer said he would be there 1 or 2 p.m showed up at 6.pm fixed it i thought but 2 days later started defrosting again. rang him again on the friday afternoon and although he advertisers 24 hour sevice could not come until first thing on monday as he was going up north on the Saturdat to the festival and Sunday was a day off. he came on Monday about mid day fixed it again two days later it started to defrost again. I then threw away the freezer and bought a new on, he is a very nice man though.

which Jose though... there are two mentioned on this thread LOL - whenever i've used mine he's either sorted problem or just told me straight to go buy a new machine - and I don't think this one is 24 hours, I doubt he even advertises to tell the truth. You do have to wait a few days for him to come down South though, as he's usually pretty busy.

Tarw
11-03-2013, 18:16
jose miguel he lives near los gigantes somewhere, he did say but i cant remember i got his number at the start of this thread

chifleta
11-03-2013, 18:19
jose miguel he lives near los gigantes somewhere, he did say but i cant remember i got his number at the start of this thread

ahh the one I used is one that lives in the North - see post 10 on this thread :)

Tarw
11-03-2013, 18:29
I used the one mentioned by ofimart he does it all cookers, fridge/freezers, washers and boilers but he couldnt do mine i just had enough and got a new one he is a nice bloke, and speaks a bit of english but he did not supply the 24 hours service he has on his card.

chifleta
11-03-2013, 18:31
I used the one mentioned by ofimart he does it all cookers, fridge/freezers, washers and boilers but he couldnt do mine i just had enough and got a new one he is a nice bloke, and speaks a bit of english but he did not supply the 24 hours service he has on his card. 24 hours except Sundays, bank holidays and night-time?! LOL

bachcarol
03-09-2014, 14:32
Hi Folks, I´m looking for a mechanic called Larry Watson, he comes with a good reputation when it comes to solving washing machine problems. I need to get in touch with him. Does anybody have his number.

LUCKY
03-09-2014, 16:34
:flatcap:

This link may help .
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?6175-Can-anyone-recommend-a-washing-machine-repairer-in-south-