PDA

View Full Version : Are there any country music bars around Los Cristianos in Tenerife?

frankmac
03-06-2011, 09:51
Hi all,

13 sleeps until our first visit to Tenerife and cant wait. Are there any bars in the Los Cristianos area or nearby that have country music nites or even nite?

Thanks in advance

Frank

doreen
03-06-2011, 09:54
There is line dancing in Lewinskys, just near the bus station - would that count :)

frankmac
03-06-2011, 11:37
There is line dancing in Lewinskys, just near the bus station - would that count :)

Possibly. If I could ignore the dancing and just listen to the music.

Zara
03-06-2011, 12:10

Susanne sings there she also has a blog were you can see several vids of Lewinskys which will save you making an unnecessary journey if it is not for you.

http://countrysusanne.blogspot.com/2011/05/lewinskis-26052011.html

frankmac
03-06-2011, 13:41
Thanks for your help. I was more hoping for maybe a group playing country music. Not into the line dancing and it appears from the video that not many men are :)

obs
03-06-2011, 14:29
There is a bar/restautant on the front in Los Cristianos, can't for the life of me remember it's name though :doh:, but it is more or less behind Oasis Maroque, or just passed there.
They used to have a C/W band on almost every night. Hopefully someone with a better memory than me will come on and be more accurate.