PDA

View Full Version : Bars Sunshine Cabaret Bar, San Eugenio, Tenerife

caroletenerife
15-07-2011, 21:06
Sunshine Cabaret Bar
(under the Santa Maria) San Eugenio,
brand new cabaret bar Grand Opening Night Saturday 16th July.
:rock::band:

9pm till late.
Seven Live Acts.

Fattitude family comedy show
Ronan Keating
Vinnie and Chris
Bleu
Emma Jenson
Irish Music
Motown show

Meals served all night.

Come along for a great nights entertainment

junglejim
15-07-2011, 21:30
Is this the old Amandas? Paco´s place ?

caroletenerife
15-07-2011, 22:00
no idea, its been renovated and it is next to Ghandis Indian restaurant x

imablue
15-07-2011, 23:40
:)its the next road along from that..very old.. Young Golfers place by Amandas
just before the taxi rank, turn right as though you were going to the Santa Maria Hotel...where Big "C" is staying this next week ....:eyebrows:

YOUNG GOLFER
16-07-2011, 00:10
:)its the next road along from that..very old.. Young Golfers place by Amandas
just before the taxi rank, turn right as though you were going to the Santa Maria Hotel...where Big "C" is staying this next week ....:eyebrows:

No need for your cheek MR....the bar is behind gordan ramseys and right next door to gandis indian.

junglejim
16-07-2011, 06:39
Well I hope they do well ! I assume the seven acts are one a night as Santa Maria and LA Niņa H10are quite iffy about late night noise !
I used to enjoy the Tucan with my family but Val, Nasser and old Suso were always hanging over window looking for police around midnight when noise was an issue .

tonypub
16-07-2011, 07:20
good luck with the new business

caroletenerife
16-07-2011, 09:34
Well I hope they do well ! I assume the seven acts are one a night as Santa Maria and LA Niņa H10are quite iffy about late night noise !
I used to enjoy the Tucan with my family but Val, Nasser and old Suso were always hanging over window looking for police around midnight when noise was an issue .

No they are all doing a turn tonight because its the opening night, probably in the future there will be two a night. La Nina's got a nerve, ii can hear the woman in their bar warbling from my apartment....and she CANNOT sing!!!!!

KITTYONTHEROCK
17-07-2011, 12:13
enjoyed performing in this venue..x wishing the gang good luck and hope the new venue is a winner. great night thanks xx THE FATTITUDE SHOW XX

caroletenerife
17-07-2011, 13:00
A good night was had by all, everyone enjoyed your show Kittyx

beck1610
17-07-2011, 19:54
Has the Sunshine bar changed hands now then?? or is it the same owners?? Fab little bar.. Been in a few times and the food is spot on