PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can buy an iPad 2 in Tenerife?

casabonny
03-06-2011, 10:59
Anyone know where I can buy one of these in Tenerife?El Corte Ingles show none in stock and everywhere else i have asked so far dont have them only the Samsung Galaxy Tab.Anyone had /used one of these and are they any good?

Tenerife_Smurf
03-06-2011, 11:03
Anyone know where I can buy one of these in Tenerife?El Corte Ingles show none in stock and everywhere else i have asked so far dont have them only the Samsung Galaxy Tab.Anyone had /used one of these and are they any good?

Have you tried Maya next to McDonalds in Las Americas, or Saturn across from El Corte Ingles in Santa Cruz?

casabonny
03-06-2011, 11:06
Have not been impressed with stuff from Saturn but will take a visit to Maya in Las Americas later.Thanks.I dont really know what I am buying but will get there in the end no doubt,.Its for Ems birthday but she doesnt know!

Tenerife_Smurf
03-06-2011, 11:07
Have not been impressed with stuff from Saturn but will take a visit to Maya in Las Americas later.Thanks.I dont really know what I am buying but will get there in the end no doubt,.Its for Ems birthday but she doesnt know!

Let's hope she doesn't read the Tenerife Forum. Hope you get everything sorted ;)

PhilCrean
03-06-2011, 12:07
Banana Computers in Santa Cruz are official Apple resellers and should have them

casabonny
03-06-2011, 16:14
Got one now from Maya , thanks Chris .Can you close the thread please.

Tenerife_Smurf
04-06-2011, 10:27
Got one now from Maya , thanks Chris .Can you close the thread please.

Glad to be of help.

Thread Closed ;)