PDA

View Full Version : Another new business opens in Tenerife thread

tonypub
03-06-2011, 11:01
:idea:just thought it would be nice to mention the brave souls opening new ventures here.let others know,what was your experience when you visited.recommend a new venture.a little help goes a long way sometimes.

tonypub
03-06-2011, 11:03
a spaggettieria has just opened opposite the wigan pier in torviscas.italian owned,freshly made pasta n sauces.just a lil place but nice.and not forgeting our very own forum,nice owners with great staff.

Simon-M
03-06-2011, 11:12
I saw that one. How does he get on with his nieghbour who does the same Italian food? You could end up with a spagetti mafia war on your doorstep Tony :)

tonypub
03-06-2011, 11:15
I saw that one. How does he get on with his nieghbour who does the same Italian food? You could end up with a spagetti mafia war on your doorstep Tony :)he did own the pizza place before,obviously more money in pasta.the new owner of the pizza place is mmmmmm,female btw.id fight for her

atlantico
17-06-2011, 11:10
mentioned this in another thread, but in Silencio there's a new Lebanese place located in Trebol, in between the two Chinese restaurants, in the old Manneken Pis bar - really good, all newly fitted out (no expense spared) and different !

tracey
17-06-2011, 11:22
we opened a cafe/bar in los christianos (christian sur appartment block) called the 'ORANGE TREE' at the end of feb.... and its been steady since we have opened, but hopefully it will get busier! we offer full english breakfasts, snacks of all kinds including pukka pies! we are only open untill 6pm at the moment untill there are more people about

Been in. Very nice and friendly service

mentioned this in another thread, but in Silencio there's a new Lebanese place located in Trebol, in between the two Chinese restaurants, in the old Manneken Pis bar - really good, all newly fitted out (no expense spared) and different !

Deffo try that. i love Lebonese food :hungry:

A.P.&.S.S
21-06-2011, 17:10
I think this tread is a great idea as local Business need to help each other and not fight against one and another. I have just started my business here in South Tenerife (see signature below) we will serve all of the Island if needs must, we do all aspects of the building trade and also have a Vinyl Sign side. Our signs are mainly trade on the internet but my details are on the website should anyone wish to get in-touch I'll gladly email them back any info they require or arrange a home/office visit. Please register on the website to receive any updates - special offers etc.

Irina
24-07-2011, 15:47
Great thread! Glad to see some positive spirit! Indeed, new businesses are opening on the island and do it successfully! If you are a professional and know what you are doing, Tenerife is your market!
As to recently opened businesses - have you already been in the Marguy's restaurant in Los Cristianos? Great food and a very good service - give it a try!

KirstyJay
24-07-2011, 16:08
This is a fantastic thread :) a great place to give new businesses the opportunity to get the word out fully supported by the forum.

Just a couple of small things...

I have just moved one post by Lezbroz to the reviews section, as it was technically a review about a restaurant rather than a new business announcement...

and if people want to start a discussion about a business, such as GFG about CanarianMist, can it please be done in a new thread so this thread stays solely for new business announcements and does not get overtaken by comments about one business. Therefore I will split those posts off to a separate thread for discussion about CanarianMist too, as it is a valid enquiry from someone that is not involved in the business. :)

edit >Posts split to this thread : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?6991-Is-misting-an-effective-outdoor-cooling-system-in-Tenerife

This way the forum can be supportive of businesses without becoming overrun with adverts which dilute the effectiveness of the unbiased advice and also annoy our advertisers. Hopefully this will be the best of both worlds we've been after.

Great thread, Tonypub.

Thanks! :)

Added : Maybe some of the businesses advertising would like to offer forum members a small discount on their services in order to entice them to try them out and write a review on here afterwards... every little helps! :D

marbro8
29-07-2011, 19:56
:idea:just thought it would be nice to mention the brave souls opening new ventures here.let others know,what was your experience when you visited.recommend a new venture.a little help goes a long way sometimes.just a thought tony but isn't it a form of advertising:whistle::whistle: i am just looking for my crash helmet:D

tonypub
29-07-2011, 19:59
just a thought tony but isn't it a form of advertising:whistle::whistle: i am just looking for my crash helmet:Dimho a lil plug on here is harmless enough,thats the point of the thread.mods must agree or thread would be dead.every little helps.

marbro8
29-07-2011, 20:22
imho a lil plug on here is harmless enough,thats the point of the thread.mods must agree or thread would be dead.every little helps. i know mate;), and i agree, i was just thinking of the forore about frydays the other day and doreens point about drawing the line, and you don't need to advertise tesco!! they get enough:D

MrsTT
29-07-2011, 23:06
imho a lil plug on here is harmless enough,thats the point of the thread.mods must agree or thread would be dead.every little helps.

See post 12 by Kirstyjay :D

admin
01-09-2011, 19:11
I am closing this thread now, as I have split all the different business announcements to their own threads where you can continue individual discussions, as per this thread :

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?8857-Welcome-to-the-New-Tenerife-Forum-Business-Section

:)