PDA

View Full Version : Golf Golf open championship 2011

candy2411
16-07-2011, 08:40
So pleased to see Darren Clarke up there on the leaderboard.....hope he can continue with this form today.

Weather's due to be awful today but I guess coming from Northern Ireland he's used to it.

Good Luck Darren, fingers crossed:cheer:

Bobby
16-07-2011, 09:30
So pleased to see Darren Clarke up there on the leaderboard.....hope he can continue with this form today.

Weather's due to be awful today but I guess coming from Northern Ireland he's used to it.

Good Luck Darren, fingers crossed:cheer:

I agree. It's good to see Darren back in form,

LeFrunk
17-07-2011, 18:09
Congratulations to the big man

CaribeCelt
17-07-2011, 18:23
Well Done,Darren Clarke.
A gentleman and a deserved winner.
What is it with Irish golf? Harrington,McDowall,McIlroy and now Clarke.Long may it continue.

Harmonicaman
17-07-2011, 18:29
Great result Frankie!:banana:

candy2411
17-07-2011, 19:37
Congratulations to Darren Clarke, must be so emotional a time for him, would have loved to have seen his sons there with him.

The Guinness will be really flowing tonight, and why not....what a superb couple of days for him!!:drinking::cheer:

candy2411
17-07-2011, 20:16
already posted on the Sports thread, Congratulations Darren Clarke , couldnt have happened to a more deserving and well respected sportsman!!

Guinness sales will go through the roof tonight in Ireland!!

scoregolfbob
17-07-2011, 20:17
A very worthy champion, enjoyed watching him win

slodgedad
17-07-2011, 20:24
already posted on the Sports thread, Congratulations Darren Clarke

I have merged the 2 threads

LeFrunk
17-07-2011, 23:14
Great result Frankie!:banana:

Hi Cam , i never missed one min of it , Wee Mac , G Mac and big D , great weekend for Irish golf both North and South . Had a few beers this evening in his honour , Guinness of course .

COL NIL SATIS
19-07-2011, 23:17
Proper gent Darren Clarke ,i was delighted to see him lift the Claret jug ,one hell of a nice guy and a worthy worthy winner ,The guy oozes class

junglejim
20-07-2011, 06:52
Congratulations to Darren Clarke, must be so emotional a time for him, would have loved to have seen his sons there with him.

The Guinness will be really flowing tonight, and why not....what a superb couple of days for him!!:drinking::cheer:

I drink Guinness and my Golf is nothing like that !! I think I´ve been conned !- brilliant result for Darren and his family-an inspiration for many people to never give up !:king:

candy2411
20-07-2011, 08:05
I drink Guinness and my Golf is nothing like that !! I think I´ve been conned !- brilliant result for Darren and his family-an inspiration for many people to never give up !:king:

Totally agree, truly inspirational!

Hope Darren's a contender for Sports personality of the Year , he deserves it. He should have won it in 2006? I think that was the year after his great Ryder Cup performance.....but then Princess Anne's daughter Zara beat him to it ...no comment!:(