PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Anyone else moving this year to Tenerife?

tracey_in_tenerife
03-06-2011, 12:24
Hi
We are moving to Tenerife in August, we have had our holiday home here in Los Menores for nearly 4 years, we come out every UK school holiday for a chillout but have decided with 4 children to pay out flights for its getting quite expensive.

Three of my boys are starting school in September at Tijoco Bajo, they are all excited and cant wait to move, we are trying to give them a head start at learning them the basics ready for them starting school.

Dont know what i am going to do with my days yet but i am sure i will find something to fill my days as i will still have a toddler at home.

Is anyone else flitting to Tenerife this year?

longtallalice
03-06-2011, 14:29
hopefully if all goes to plan , coming in august too, can i ask how are you getting your belongings over ? any other comments from other members would be appreciated too on my options i would be bringing small amount of furniture, personal stuff and a moterbike !
thanks

obs
03-06-2011, 14:44
Hi l.t.alice, you could get in touch with Universal Exports, tel 0034 922 720 711, or mob:0034 609 528 250 and ask for David, or his UK end of the operation on 08445 984 114 or UK mobile 0793 222 389.

Good luck with your move, and welcome to the forum. :hat:

Pooh
03-06-2011, 14:56
Moved to Tenerife day before Yesterday! :D

Still trying to get sorted...

obs
03-06-2011, 15:02
That'll make KJ happy :eyebrows::eyebrows:

tracey_in_tenerife
03-06-2011, 15:24
hopefully if all goes to plan , coming in august too, can i ask how are you getting your belongings over ? any other comments from other members would be appreciated too on my options i would be bringing small amount of furniture, personal stuff and a moterbike !
thanks

I am keeping my house in UK for a base when we go back for visits, our house here is now fully furnished, i may just bring a small container over with some of the kids stuff and a few personal possessions but havent figured out how to get them over yet. oh and my husbands driving his ferrari over, im just excited to be finally coming over to stay at long last.