PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wanted long term rent house away from the touristy-places

nath
16-07-2011, 18:50
Hi all, We had to leave Tenerife due to family matters unfortunately but are about ready to come back. We are now looking for somewhere to live.
Ideally we are looking for a detached house a bit away from the crowd.:lots-jumping:
We have a very well behaved dog who has never chewed on anything, is not allowed on furniture or in bedrooms.
We want a minimum of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (or at least 2 toilets) and it needs to have some outside space.
As far as the area is concerned we are not too bothered as long as it is in the South; Adeje, Chayofa, Guia de Isora, San Juan etc.

We really hope to find something away from a complex but might consider it if we won't find something detached since we do realize there is not too much choice. If you own or know of something please pm me and I can advise you of my email address so you can send more information and pictures.

Ow yeah, we are looking ideally to move between lets say 1 and 2 months, no really set date.

I hope to hear from someone. All the sites I've browsed either the places are no longer available (but still posted) or I don't get an answer whatsoever. Please help, I'm sick and tired of all the rain here!!:monster:

Jackie
24-07-2011, 12:05
PM Doreen Quinn, her house in El Roque nr San Miguel was for rent

nath
24-07-2011, 19:23
Thanks for the tip. I just send her a pm to find out if it is still available!!!

Thanks!!!!!

universal
25-07-2011, 13:11
Try contacting "Rare Groove" he was posting just the thing on the old site. Chirche area.

nath
30-07-2011, 08:42
Thanks people for reading and/or getting in touch with us to make a suggestion! We have now found ourselves a place in Acojeja so this thread can be closed now!! THANKS!!!