PDA

View Full Version : Why do Iceland not advertise their specials in the free papers anymore?

henry
16-07-2011, 19:43
does anyone know why iceland never put their specials in the free newspaper anymore??

how does anyone know whatīs on special?

after i work at live arico today. i took a walk to iceland in los cris.

to get 1 of their 1.40 euros pizza to eat at home.

and i pick up a few things because it on sale. i didnīt even know.

like axe gel 1.99 (good price) got 3 bottles on that.

m&m candy 1.40 a bag. i love m&m crispy.
and 1 pack of quarter pound birds eye hamburgers.

i never tried it but for that price i try one.

before they use to print what on special for the week in the free newspaper how come they donīt do it no more???

i ask one of the girls this. and they said it now on the website.
i ask them what happed if no one have the internet?

they donīt know.

and also does any one know when the las americas store be open?

it supposed to be open last summer. then got push to october, then push to feb 2011, then push to july, and now the site saied in the fall 2011. does anyone know when it be open? or they just going to push it again 2012 or more???

doreen
16-07-2011, 22:40
does anyone know why iceland never put their specials in the free newspaper anymore??

before they use to print what on special for the week in the free newspaper how come they donīt do it no more???

i ask one of the girls this. and they said it now on the website.
i ask them what happed if no one have the internet?

they donīt know.

henry ... did you ever consider that cost might be one of the reasons ... many businesses are cutting back their advertising budgets - a full page in the Freebies is not actually free :)

sleepy
16-07-2011, 23:15
Yep....advertising cuts and prices on the rise!!!

AJP
16-07-2011, 23:18
Try looking on here http://overseas.es/

onelegnofeet
17-07-2011, 06:11
I'm glad ICELAND dont advertise often,but when they do it gets in all the papers ...................Damned Ash Cloud !!!!