PDA

View Full Version : Bars holiday visits to eat or drink

chips
16-07-2011, 22:57
Hi just arrived back from my favourite holiday destination last night and thought i would post about where we ate and drank ,first where we stayed , the Sunset bay resort which is quite central to both Playa Fanabe and Playa la Pinta and is also within walking distance of both Playa del Duque and for the more ardent walkers Las Americas ,on the resort they have a square where they have entertainment on two or three time a week ,we ate at Sinartras where Kevin and Karen looked after the eight of us very well the food was very good and the service was good also good ,we also ate at the Sun Inn which is on the lower level and i must say the the food is good and fantastic value for money the portions are huge and the braised steak is great, the staff good also, nothing is to much trouble,someone asked a few weeks ago what Gorden Ramsays was like, for 7.99euros a three course meal a general veiw from eight of us was ok ate there twice , the grand kids liked it ,service good a free litre of sangria when we pushed ,but the beef carpaccio is definitily an aquired taste,we also ate at a place just past the Irish Rose where they had about six or seven set combos for 5 euros we had spanish omlette chips garlic bread and pint for for 5euros not bad for lunch,and if you go to the far end of the promenade the last bar the Winchester where Rocky and Loranne serve good food ,and very are very friendly when the footy is on no better place ,hope this is helpful there are a few more but have to finish to watch the boxing .TTFN Chips