PDA

View Full Version : Bringing love to the Forum xx

wedding celebrant
18-07-2011, 07:31
Love is a feeling to be learned,it is tension and fulfilment,it is deep longing and hostility,it is gladness and pain,there is not one with out the other. Walter Trobisch

Bobby
18-07-2011, 08:10
Love is a feeling to be learned,it is tension and fulfilment,it is deep longing and hostility,it is gladness and pain,there is not one with out the other. Walter Trobisch

??????????

Leam_Lin
18-07-2011, 08:13
??????????

Possibly for the advertisement, I was also confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onelegnofeet
18-07-2011, 08:15
Love is Grand ...........Divorce is a hundred grand .
I was nauseous and tingly all over ...........i was either in love or i had small pox .(Woody Allen )
Gravitation cant be held responsible for people .....Falling In Love.(Albert Einstien )
If love is blind ..................why is Lingerie so popular

THE MOST WASTED DAY IS THAT WHICH WE HAVE NOT LAUGHED (CHAMFORT)

A good old yorkshire saying "THERES NOWT LIKE TOUTING FOR TRADE " .............and that was a poor pitch "Your Fired !"

TOTO 99
18-07-2011, 08:44
And that's what you get when you listen to Walter Trobisch. :) not to be trusted if you ask me..

wedding celebrant
18-07-2011, 08:45
YOU ALL NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IVE NEVER MET SUCH A BUNCH OF SYNICAL PEOPLE!!!, if you type in to google the author of the poen he does go on to say some really nice things but coulnt put it all on here,

you have all put me off posting on this again
i was not tounting for trade AT ALL, i dont need to as i am busy enough with out advertising on here BUT I THOUGHT THAT IF I PUT SOMETHING NICE ON HERE FOR A CHANGE IT WOULD PUT YOU ALL IN A GOOD MOOD FOR A MONDAY MORNING

Chris P. Bacon
18-07-2011, 08:49
YOU ALL NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IVE NEVER MET SUCH A BUNCH OF SYNICAL PEOPLE!!!, if you type in to google the author of the poen he does go on to say some really nice things but coulnt put it all on here,

i was not tounting for trade AT ALL, i dont need to as i am busy enough with out advertising on here BUT I THOUGHT THAT IF I PUT SOMETHING NICE ON HERE FOR A CHANGE IT WOULD PUT YOU ALL IN A GOOD MOOD FOR A MONDAY MORNING

Please don't shout!! not only is it against the T's & C's but it's hurting my head :gun::fryingpan:

Leam_Lin
18-07-2011, 08:53
Also posted on another forum, OP has had same response !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosemary
18-07-2011, 08:53
And itīs not very loving to shout at people.....

TOTO 99
18-07-2011, 08:54

And you're asking us to lighten up?

wedding celebrant
18-07-2011, 08:54
Chris, ive already thought about deactivating my account, as people on here are sooo synical, and slate everything on here rather than seeing the brighter side of life, come on guys the glass is half full!!!!!

and sorry to Admin, for shouting,
as i have said on the other forum, i have learnt my lesson the hard way, i will no longer post anything, unless its to slate some one, and post negative thoughts

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 08:58

and it was a nice thought.

TOTO 99
18-07-2011, 08:59
Chris, ive already thought about deactivating my account, as people on here are sooo synical, and slate everything on here rather than seeing the brighter side of life, come on guys the glass is half full!!!!!

as i have said on the other forum, i have learnt my lesson the hard way, i will no longer post anything, unless its to slate some one, and post negative thoughts

And that'll do your business the world of good won't it?:)

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 09:02

same bleep, day in day out.that seems to be how it is.go on you get your own back , maybe you will feel better.

onelegnofeet
18-07-2011, 09:27
YOU ALL NEED TO LIGHTEN UP!!!! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IVE NEVER MET SUCH A BUNCH OF SYNICAL PEOPLE!!!,

"ALL A MAN CAN BE ".................................................. by Walter Trobisch

Zara
18-07-2011, 09:48

Do you do the proof reading for the wedding invites :)

AL JAY
18-07-2011, 09:53

Is that a Veiled threat? :crylaughing:

onelegnofeet
18-07-2011, 09:56

Thats the trouble when yougo into a "RANT" ............telling others to lighten up !!! Does baby naming too ,i name thee Colic ,Kebin ,Ribert,Poul,!!!!!Hes not shouting on the Darkside so your safe Chris P Bacon !!!!

christa
18-07-2011, 10:17
If anything, this thread has made me realise how much in common I have with others' sense of humour! Not sure if its good but made me smile anyway! :spin:

wedding celebrant
18-07-2011, 10:34
And that'll do your business the world of good won't it?:)
My business is already up and running, so there wont be any damage to it
and as ill just keep quiet

Jelly Baby
18-07-2011, 10:34

Prabablee nut bucuz shi didernt proove reed hur wubsoite

obs
18-07-2011, 10:56

I don't know about 'deep longing', (Unless it is longing to remain in a deep sleep) but I would find this a bit deep for 07:31 in a morning!!

wedding celebrant
18-07-2011, 10:58
Prabablee nut bucuz shi didernt proove reed hur wubsoite
my web site is a working progress, im trying to fit it in around my daily life, and my brain tends to go to fast for my fingers, please stop slating everything i do,

CIM
18-07-2011, 11:00
You should have put a nasty, cynical poem/song or maybe a link such as this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8gHx2X7ve0&feature=related and then a link to your divorce ceremonies - that would have gone down a bit better - people prefer that sort of thing :)

Zara
18-07-2011, 11:04
Make life a bit easier for yourself, use spellchecker :)

Chris P. Bacon
18-07-2011, 11:08
Make it a bit easier for yourself and use your own username :hole: :ashamed:

WeeJake
18-07-2011, 11:27

Ahhhhhhh Bless!!!!

wedding celebrant
18-07-2011, 11:28
Make it a bit easier for yourself and use your own username :hole: :ashamed:

im unsure about using my own name? would it be so people dont question my motives?

i will take that into consideration

Chris P. Bacon
18-07-2011, 11:31
im unsure about using my own name? would it be so people dont question my motives?

i will take that into consideration

No because the post directly above your post 23 said exactly the same thing but was posted by Juan Mechanic :crazy: it has since been removed ???

rosemary
18-07-2011, 11:50
No because the post directly above your post 23 said exactly the same thing but was posted by Juan Mechanic :crazy: it has since been removed ???

Perhaps they are united as one in lurv........??