PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Telecoms telesales staff based in San Isidro

connect
18-07-2011, 10:17
Name of company : Connections

Name of member to contact : Mark

Salary: Unlimited but average wage is around €600-€1000 per week

Contract : After trial period

Job Description: Telecoms telesales Working hours: 10-5 (can be flexible)

Working area: san Isidro
Ideal candidate would be anyone with any telesales experience or customer service experience it is not essentiall as full training is avaliable. Please pm me for contact information or for any questions.

Also sorry our inbox was full friday so did not receive any pms I have cleared it today so please do pm us!!!

CIM
18-07-2011, 11:03
What is your company called? Do you have a website?

Chris P. Bacon
18-07-2011, 11:10

Connections perhaps :crazy:

Jimandsi
18-07-2011, 11:29

Please pm me for contact information or for any questions.

I doubt you'll even make the shortlist CIM if you can't follow simple instructions. :doh:

CIM
18-07-2011, 11:30
Connections perhaps :crazy:

So from the one word "Connections" you know exactly who these people are and what they do??? I think not...

The whole point of structuring job adverts is so that the relevant information is offered to potential applicants. That way they know who they are applying to, pm-ing and sending CV´s to with their personal details. I see no information whatsoever in this job ad.

Also offering a trial period without a contract is illegal.

I doubt you'll even make the shortlist CIM if you can't follow simple instructions. :doh:

Shame - I would LOVE a telesales job in San Isidro!!! :pray:

connect
18-07-2011, 19:53
Hi CIM,
Unfortunately you are not allowed to post personal details on the forum and I am adhering to the rules and regulations of the forum as I cannot post anymore information for you, As stated on the job description please pm me for any information I will be happy to give you my details, Also yes people can be offered a three month contract which is not permanent so technically we would not refer to this as a contract rather trial period.

CIM
20-07-2011, 01:22
No problem "connect" just direct us towards your company website and give us a good description of who our forum members are contacting and sending their personal details to.

cgs
20-07-2011, 16:50
PM sent to you yesterday connect.Thanks

slodgedad
20-07-2011, 20:14
Hi CIM,
Unfortunately you are not allowed to post personal details on the forum and I am adhering to the rules and regulations of the forum as I cannot post anymore information for you, As stated on the job description please pm me for any information I will be happy to give you my details, Also yes people can be offered a three month contract which is not permanent so technically we would not refer to this as a contract rather trial period.

You are allowed to put website links in your signature.

Every time you post, regardless of where. your link will be visible to all.

tonypub
20-07-2011, 20:17
tis a fine wage

Indigo
29-07-2011, 22:20
Connect, please can you clear your inbox so I can send PM thanks

bellamaria
05-08-2011, 14:28
is there any basic salary...thanks

British Smiles
23-11-2012, 01:33
Hi, the pm box is currently full, please advise whether you are currently recruiting?
Kind Regards

Trist
23-11-2012, 01:44
We would also like to know if you are currently recruiting. If so could you please PM with further details of the job.

Many Thanks

Glenn & Michelle

geoffpeake
23-11-2012, 15:03
please pm the details and if it has a basic thanks

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

plz pm me details

Sue Gardner
03-12-2012, 11:29
Can you empty your box so that people can reply to your post.Thank you.

magster
28-12-2012, 16:14
Dear Mark
Are you looking for new sales staff for 2013. If so I would be very interested and would love to meet up with you
Thankyou
Maggie

AL JAY
28-12-2012, 16:37
This thread is from July 2011 and the last time they visited the forum was nearly a year ago so i wouldn't hold out too much hope Maggie!

woolli
28-12-2012, 23:59
Can you empty your box so that people can reply to your post.Thank you.
Sue youve just given a job up after a day!, now you want another? Good luck!

kenharryman
29-12-2012, 13:17
Hi there, I am interested in this vacancy. could you please send me more details. Thanks

Fivepence
29-12-2012, 13:22
This thread is from July 2011 and the last time they visited the forum was nearly a year ago so i wouldn't hold out too much hope Maggie!

The last two members that posted after you Al obviously didn't read your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

magster
29-12-2012, 18:17
Hola Mark

I sent you a message earlier saying that I was interested in working for your company. However I forgot to send you my contact details E-Mail
*personal details removed as per forum T&Cs*
I await your reply + happy new year

Regards Maggie

woolli
30-12-2012, 08:03
The last two members that posted after you Al obviously didn't read your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Make that three!

KirstyJay
30-12-2012, 22:05
Hola Mark

I sent you a message earlier saying that I was interested in working for your company. However I forgot to send you my contact details E-Mail
*personal details removed as per forum T&Cs*
I await your reply + happy new year

Regards Maggie
magster, please do not re-edit personal details into a post when they've been removed. Please read the forum Terms and Conditions you were alerted to when you joined the forum, as you should use the PM facility to send email addresses and phone numbers.

This thread is from July 2011 and the last time they visited the forum was nearly a year ago so i wouldn't hold out too much hope Maggie!Thread closed :)