PDA

View Full Version : Where's Reggie?

Red Devil
18-07-2011, 19:54
Is he not coming back?
Missing his posts, he made me laugh. Hope he returns soon.

9PLUS
18-07-2011, 19:55
Banned and in my pocket

cheers

x

Red Devil
18-07-2011, 19:57
Was hoping that was only a temporary thing. That's a shame then, he livened the place up.

doreen
18-07-2011, 20:12
It was temporary, but he seems to have forgotten about us :pray: now that he is starring elsewhere :)

YOUNG GOLFER
18-07-2011, 20:19
It is a shame if we are to lose members like Reggie and yes he did make us all laugh at times....but the forum has rules and i think we should ALL abide by them.

No one wants to see other members leave.....but at the end of the day if you over step the mark then there is no one to blame but oneself.

I hope he does come back soon ...but the ball is in his court now.

Jimandsi
18-07-2011, 21:50
It was temporary, but he seems to have forgotten about us :pray: now that he is starring elsewhere :)

He certainly seems to be a very popular chap elsewhere :crylaughing:

candy2411
18-07-2011, 21:53
He certainly is proving to be very entertaining elsewhere, must admit had a quick look and have to say had a real laugh!

Come back Reggie....we need you !!

Jimandsi
18-07-2011, 21:58
Maybe someone ought to apologise to him ?

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 22:00
He certainly is proving to be very entertaining elsewhere, must admit had a quick look and have to say had a real laugh!

Come back Reggie....we need you !! like we need piles.lol

Harmonicaman
18-07-2011, 22:01
Go on Jim, you do it. Give him an olive branch. Or a dove or something...:)

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 22:01

sorry reggie only ,joking mate.

candy2411
18-07-2011, 22:07
:mexicanwave::mexicanwave:Ok. I'll do it.

Reggie. SORRY, SORRY , SORRY ....please come back.... we all miss you! well I do anyway

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 22:10
:mexicanwave::mexicanwave:Ok. I'll do it.

Reggie. SORRY, SORRY , SORRY ....please come back.... we all miss you! well I do anyway hey, you been magnetised?

candy2411
18-07-2011, 22:13
hey, you been magnetised?

just didn't realise how entertaining the old babe magnet was till he'd gone..........

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 22:31
just didn't realise how entertaining the old babe magnet was till he'd gone..........

i want to throw up, oh sorry wrong thread, joking again reggie, i know you are reading every post.no i haven't got the email you mentioned

reggie
18-07-2011, 22:38
Right you shower of ****e, one last chance, best not say too much about what happend, but i do feel hard done by, You can swear we have filters, so i did, and ?, lets move on though, Back by popular demand, but I'm feeling wounded, right who can we tear into first, what about tele tubbie's who won all that dosh, I have said elsewhere, they need to get a health mot,and a diatician, and a personal trainer, a gastrict band each also, if they start with all that rich food and champagne, they wont be long for this planet, what do you think ?, and would you have spilt the beans about your win, I wouldnt,

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 22:44
Right you shower of ****e, one last chance, best not say too much about what happend, but i do feel hard done by, You can swear we have filters, so i did, and ?, lets move on though, Back by popular demand, but I'm feeling wounded, right who can we tear into first, what about tele tubbietubbie's who won all that dosh, I have said elsewhere, they need to get a health mot,and a diatician, and a personal trainer, a gastrict band each also, if they start with all that rich food and champagne, they wont be long for this planet, what do you think ?, and would you have spilt the beans about your win, I wouldnt,

status quo, welcome back mate. i bloody knew you couldn't resist

timmylish
18-07-2011, 22:45
Who,s Reggie?

reggie
18-07-2011, 22:47
Who,s Reggie?

Yeh you wish you was half of me, Peasant

onelegnofeet
18-07-2011, 22:49
OH! HECK hes back .......................wheres the witches of eastwick !!!

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 22:51
Who,s Reggie?

who said that?

Added after 5 minutes:

Yeh you wish you was half of me, Peasant

hey up reggie,the crafty bugger heard you are not bowt a bob or two,he's after tryin to flog thee a time share.keep yer and on thy brass.

reggie
18-07-2011, 22:59
who said that?

Added after 5 minutes:

hey up reggie,the crafty bugger heard you are not bowt a bob or two,he's after tryin to flog thee a time share.keep yer and on thy brass.

Who in their right mind would buy a time share, and even more stupid, an apartment to rent out, on a residential complex, :crylaughing:

howard thornton
18-07-2011, 23:00
Who in their right mind would buy a time share, and even more stupid, an apartment to rent out, on a residential complex, :crylaughing:

a troll maybe?

timmylish
19-07-2011, 00:03
At least you know your place by commencing my pronoun with a capital letter!

reggie
19-07-2011, 00:05
At least you know your place by commencing my pronoun with a capital letter!

I'm dyslexic num nuts, i cant see the differance

tonypub
19-07-2011, 03:48
welcome back,now behave mate,

candy2411
19-07-2011, 08:02
well there's a surprise! went to bed early and missed the homecoming...

Welcome back reggie:mexicanwave:

just need cheese back now and normal service can be resumed !!

onelegnofeet
19-07-2011, 08:06

not something i thought to see in one sentence ..........Cheese and Normal !!!!lol,maybe sometime though seem to recall hes away at the mo

reggie
19-07-2011, 08:55

Thanks Candy, hardly normal service tho,

Red Devil
19-07-2011, 09:09
Glad you made it!!!

dede
19-07-2011, 09:18
Good to see you back Reggie missed your humour:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:PS hows your ronnie????

Jackie
19-07-2011, 09:21
Welcome back Reggie...can I ask are you a fan of the Kray twins by any chance ;) And where will you be appearing as Charlie? ;)

Malteser Monkey
19-07-2011, 09:23
Welcome back mate !

tizzywizzy
19-07-2011, 11:06
great you are back Reggie. you were missed:surrender:

onelegnofeet
19-07-2011, 11:21
hows your ronnie????

Bit Personal !!!.................never heard one called that before ,CHEEKY

Bet Reggie replies though !!!

2 down 1 to go Reggie LOL

reggie
19-07-2011, 11:29
Welcome back Reggie...can I ask are you a fan of the Kray twins by any chance ;) And where will you be appearing as Charlie? ;)

Kray twins ?, who are they. ?, charlie as in snow or sniff ? nah charlie is retired,

Added after 2 minutes:

Bit Personal !!!.................never heard one called that before ,CHEEKY

Bet Reggie replies though !!!

2 down 1 to go Reggie LOL

I'm counting OL, :raspberry:

onelegnofeet
19-07-2011, 11:37
I'm counting OL, :raspberry:

One leg aint hard to count ,believe me ..............try counting something like EX's !!!

reggie
19-07-2011, 11:43
One leg aint hard to count ,believe me ..............try counting something like EX's !!!

Somebody that gets married more than once, needs lying down on a leather couch, and talking to quietly for a good hour,
You know, word association, Tree - Dog, Drink - Black eye, wife - wrists, that sort of thing,

MaxineC
19-07-2011, 11:49
Well hello lover, how the devil are you... ;)

howard thornton
19-07-2011, 11:55
Somebody that gets married more than once, needs lying down on a leather couch, and talking to quietly for a good hour,
You know, word association, Tree - Dog, Drink - Black eye, wife - wrists, that sort of thing, i am on the couch,an hour to spare,but you will have to shout,i'm deaf

reggie
19-07-2011, 12:33
Well hello lover, how the devil are you... ;)

Ah Max, how are you, ive been worried, i didnt see you posting, i thought you may have come out in sympathy with my ban, Am i allowed to say that word, So 42 today, that aint so bad is it, just 2 behind me :rolleyes:, have a great day, and dont work at all, not one bit, :kiss2:

MaxineC
19-07-2011, 12:43
Ah Max, how are you, ive been worried, i didnt see you posting, i thought you may have come out in sympathy with my ban, Am i allowed to say that word, So 42 today, that aint so bad is it, just 2 behind me :rolleyes:, have a great day, and dont work at all, not one bit, :kiss2:

Come out in sympathy? Me? Nah, didn't even miss you.... :D Had a busy few days, hence my lack of posts... Nice to have you back though ;)

Sweet talker, today is actually the 28th anniversary of my 21st.... :whistle: Going to pick the dogs up from their pamper session at 1pm, then going out for lunch. Don't worry, I plan on being as lazy as I can get away with. Btw, your card & gifts still haven't arrived, bloody useless correos :whistle:

onelegnofeet
19-07-2011, 13:14
Come out in sympathy? Me? Nah, didn't even miss you.... :D Had a busy few days, hence my lack of posts... Nice to have you back though ;)

Sweet talker, today is actually the 28th anniversary of my 21st.... :whistle: Going to pick the dogs up from their pamper session at 1pm, then going out for lunch. Don't worry, I plan on being as lazy as I can get away with. Btw, your card & gifts still haven't arrived, bloody useless correos :whistle:

Blame the stamps hes no good at ......Licking em ,apparently