PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo answer on Tenerife

Nic
18-07-2011, 20:42
Can someone or lots of people back me up on this please, this guy who answers is a complete ****, he is saying that in Tenerife we have four hours a day of sunshine in October and in July it's rainy season!!!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtOc2eLkA2CIYYL5pSBi6AggBgx.;_ylv=3?qid =20110717062859AAPJ7dy

He keeps on slating Tenerife for some reason and he's really annoying me now! Maybe he just wants us to rise to the bait like some ehem forum members lol but these are questions from people asking questions about the Canaries and we need all the good publicity we can get, not eejits like this! Thanks!

Harmonicaman
18-07-2011, 20:46
He'll thrive on responses against him Nic, just ignore it.

slodgedad
18-07-2011, 20:46
If he keeps on slating it on there, then why bring it here?

Nic
18-07-2011, 20:50
If he keeps on slating it on there, then why bring it here?

Not bringing it here as such, just wanting some people to say that it's not cold, snowy and rainy all the time. I posted once before when he said the weather was rubbish and he said that people here would say whatever they could to get people to come here. I asked forum members before to have a look at Y!A and a lot of people responded to the post and he got lots of thumbs down, sorry if I spoke out of turn :(

slodgedad
18-07-2011, 20:56
Sorry, nic if you took it wrong. Didn't mean to.

I meant we have enough doom and gloomers on here without reminding us that there are some on other sites too.

Let's try and find some positive reports. There are obviously more than the bad 'uns

Nic
18-07-2011, 20:59
Sorry, nic if you took it wrong. Didn't mean to.

I meant we have enough doom and gloomers on here without reminding us that there are some on other sites too.

Let's try and find some positive reports. There are obviously more than the bad 'uns

Sorry slodgie, I did take you the wrong way, i thought you meant I wasn't meant to ask for other TF members opinions. I think Y!A gets a lot of traffic with people asking questions about a wide range of topics and as HM said, he's probably just thriving off winding people up, guess some people have nothing better to do with their time (lol like me for reading Y!A!!)

slodgedad
18-07-2011, 21:03
Sorry slodgie, I did take you the wrong way, i thought you meant I wasn't meant to ask for other TF members opinions. I think Y!A gets a lot of traffic with people asking questions about a wide range of topics and as HM said, he's probably just thriving off winding people up, guess some people have nothing better to do with their time (lol like me for reading Y!A!!)

Bit like here of late...Soon to be sorted..:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

MaxineC
19-07-2011, 21:01
Was he called Jimandsi by any chance...??? :D