PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good nursery for my 16 month old?

tracey_in_tenerife
19-07-2011, 14:03
Hi
we're moving over next month and would like my toddler to start nursery preferably in Adeje but it doesnt matter if its not, as i drive.
Just needs to be a good nursery where she can mix with spanish and english children.

MrsTT
19-07-2011, 22:56
Little People Nursery are forum sponsors, they have a banner ad running at the top of the forum. They are situated in Las Americas. Sandbrook English Centre where I teach, used to share the facilites, until we moved up to Tejina last April, and many of the children in my class have happily grown up in the nursery. 922753577 - they open at 8.30 Monday to Friday.

Bentenerife
21-08-2011, 11:09
I reccomend not to use this company.

ali marshall
21-08-2011, 14:32
Little people was a nursery i contacted for my son,but was told the child had to stay at least 20 hours a week,i think you can choose what hours,but at the time i was not looking for that amount of hours.

Jackie
21-08-2011, 15:39
I know Young Golfer was very impressed with a nursery he used for his girls in Valle San Lorenzo. I have a friend who also has her daughter in the one in Los Cristianos along by the post office, she is always commenting on how nice and caring the staff are to the kids.