PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any angling clubs in south or west Tenerife?

kingbaker
19-07-2011, 22:15
Hi are there any Angling clubs in the south or west? Thanks

Ecky Thump
28-02-2015, 00:31
I think it's about time someone answered this unique & esteemed forum members simple question ...he has shown great patience and fortitude in waiting nearly four years for a single reply!:laugh:

clara
28-02-2015, 09:22
The Blue Water Fishing Group meet once a month in Puerto Colon and have a monthly fishing competition.

kingbaker
28-02-2015, 10:41
Thanks Clara I'm aware of this group but they are a group more than a club. Whereas a club is a group where anyone can join.:p

TOTO 99
28-02-2015, 11:01
I think it's about time someone answered this unique & esteemed forum members simple question ...he has shown great patience and fortitude in waiting nearly four years for a single reply!:laugh:

Those words seem a bit mixed up to me......Shouldn't it be "this simple forum member's unique & esteemed question"?..................:laugh:

Ecky Thump
28-02-2015, 11:20
Thanks Clara I'm aware of this group but they are a group more than a club. Whereas a club is a group where anyone can join.:p

This is just plain unacceptable, after four and a half years and the thread is still debating the differences between a club and a group of like minded men, does no one understand what trauma this man is having to bare wandering the streets of Dublin with his quivering, pulsating rod and other associated equipment in his hand all ready for the action that he longs for.
Please I beg of you help to put this mans mind at rest.:)

kingbaker
28-02-2015, 12:24
If you join a club (Beach or Boat) in Ireland or even UQ (we're not sexist pigs) you get an Irish or (Brit) Federation of Sea Anglers number. These clubs are affiliated to the Home Nations assoc. and the European Federation of Sea Anglers. They organise Leagues and International competitions such as European and World Championships etc.

Wott I was looking for is the Spanish version. Or more accurately the Local Provincial division of same.;););):)

Ecky Thump
28-02-2015, 13:05
Right, let's get to it... Malteser Monkey where can this wayward sole find a Local Provincial Multi Sexual Club (Not Group!), that's affiliated to the Home Nations Association with links to the European Federation of Sea Anglers that organise International Competitions, using as a example ...European and Worldwide events. When we have the correct information then Kingbaker will have a registered number and then he will finally be able to employ the full usage of his tackle, which appears to be (within Tenerife) laying redundant for the last four years!

And please TOTO 99 or marbro8 no flippant replies.:cry:

TOTO 99
28-02-2015, 13:26
Jeez...I thought fishing was meant to be relaxing.....

melm
28-02-2015, 13:37
Jeez...I thought fishing was meant to be relaxing.....

:crylaughing: